Do you pressure wash your bike?

Do you pressure wash your bike?

• Total voters
besides, without a custom graphics kit and a custom painted helmet you'll never get out of C class, NEVER.

The last regional I went too, and yes I totally sucked in B class, I couldn't believe how much money was getting spent on C class, motorhomes, race bike, practice bike, blinged to the max.....

This sure is different than what racing has ever been for me...

It'UOTE="2strokesteve89, post: 192216, member: 1670"]If the graphics blow off no big deal.....I just stuff them back into the pressure washer and blow them back on.[/QUOTE]
Its another good thing to do with them.

[Q. YouTE="snowflake, post: 192213, member: 152"]I already do, it works.
Oh you have been through an IRS audit?[/QUOTE]
I'd love to know why you think its any different than any # of things people plaster on their bikes, Is bel ray going to get audited because they pay RCH money to put their emblem on their bikes?

or the corvettes running around albuquerque with an eye glass company in the back window

besides, without a custom graphics kit and a custom painted helmet you'll never get out of C class, NEVER.

The last regional I went too, and yes I totally sucked in B class, I couldn't believe how much money was getting spent on C class, motorhomes, race bike, practice bike, blinged to the max.....

This sure is different than what racing has ever been for me...

According to publications you can't really fully evaluate a new rig until you change the graphics and add ONE tooth to the rear sprocket.

Last edited:
Oh you have been through an IRS audit?
I'd love to know why you think its any different than any # of things people plaster on their bikes, Is bel ray going to get audited because they pay RCH money to put their emblem on their bikes?

or the corvettes running around albuquerque with an eye glass company in the back window[/QUOTE]

Well you have shown you dont understand me at all. Funny. Analogies though. Pm me if you want to know what I know about taxes and advertising deductions.
I'll put you into contact with our accountant, she will handle you. even if you do have to disappear.

I knew it.