Do you pressure wash your bike?

Do you pressure wash your bike?

• Total voters
Never knew Dave until after his riding days, but sure wish I had from all the stories I heard. alot of them beat out the "other Super Dave"
Super Dave Hasbeen, was his official name! A super spectacular crash guaranteed every time he threw a leg over! He finally had to lay it up due to physical disabilities that matched his mental!
Never go hunting or fishing or snowmobiling with him either!
I will say, his survival skills are unmatched in my opinion but, they seemed to always be needed!
I dam near died several times!
He once pulled a survival sleeping bag out of his ass!
Ehh, what's this thread about again? Oh ya, the rectum

Last edited:
I was thinking that as a perv, Bubba. I described drinking in TiaJuana and some farm animals while some of the original group was killing brain cells. I didnt work there then. Bubba was willing to sell his elcamino to finance a trip. That opened the alcohol fueled conversation that ended up somewhere downtown.

I was thinking that as a perv, Bubba. I described drinking in TiaJuana and some farm animals while some of the original group was killing brain cells. I didnt work there then. Bubba was willing to sell his elcamino to finance a trip. That opened the alcohol fueled conversation that ended up somewhere downtown.
I havnt thought of him in yrs! Last I knew he moved to Talketna and was supporting the bar! I remember Jack, the foreman telling all of us during a safety meeting at Tcraft, "I don't want you guys showing up hung over anymore! Except for you Bubba, Alcohol doesn't seem to affect you Bubba!