Do you pressure wash your bike?

Do you pressure wash your bike?

• Total voters
when i first started riding Knik my friend gene and i got this brilliant idea that at the end of the day we could simply ride upstream a few hundred yards in that nice swift running gavel bottomed river to clean the bikes off before putting them in the truck. wow!! did that backfire!!

You may have had the idea first......but you weren't the last.

Yes, I had a suspension bearing failure, and I grease everything every year. I now use a spray nozzle on the hose, Bike Bright,and a multiple different brushes.

when i first started riding Knik my friend gene and i got this brilliant idea that at the end of the day we could simply ride upstream a few hundred yards in that nice swift running gavel bottomed river to clean the bikes off before putting them in the truck. wow!! did that backfire!!
Gene Anderson?

Nothing like a glacier silt bath!!

Nothing like a glacier silt bath!!
Kink is an awesome place to ride!! Especially the cabin trail, the mother of all hills, and best, the coal mine trail near the ice to the left near large rock!
Dam, I wanna get back up there!

Kink is an awesome place to ride!! Especially the cabin trail, the mother of all hills, and best, the coal mine trail near the ice to the left near large rock!
Dam, I wanna get back up there!

Last time I rode with you was the coal mine trail.....may 2010 I think

I power wash just make sure you keep atleast 5-10 feet away from your bike, sometimes when I power wash I get closer to do it like less than a feet to do under the fenders.