Dirt Naps and Soil Samples!

A few pics from yesterdays ride with Mooney and Yama_dawgg. Here is yama_dawg losing tipping over in a rock section :smirk: Good thing we added the radiator guards. :lol:

DSCN3328.jpg

DSCN3329.jpg

DSCN3330.jpg

DSCN3331.jpg

A few pics from yesterdays ride with Mooney and Yama_dawgg. Here is yama_dawg losing tipping over in a rock section :smirk: Good thing we added the radiator guards. :lol:

DSCN3328.jpg

DSCN3329.jpg

DSCN3330.jpg

DSCN3331.jpg
This is exactly why I don't fall in front of KTM Rack, sure as hell he would be there snaping pictures. Dawgg, nothing but love brother...

This is exactly why I don't fall in front of KTM Rack, sure as hell he would be there snaping pictures. Dawgg, nothing but love brother...
Rack has to get it all in before Dawgg shows him what Blue can do...:smirk: Then we will be seing a lot of that Gold Fish looking like a fish out of water...

no shit ... Rack is quick with the pics isnt he.

I will get a pic of you some day :prof:

Your day in he spot light will arrive soon enough :smirk:

I cant wait :banana:

I'd rather be picture bait for a ride report than used as "traction"!!! :prof:
My chair is looking real comfy right now....:popcorn:

Rack has to get it all in before Dawgg shows him what Blue can do...:smirk: Then we will be seing a lot of that Gold Fish looking like a fish out of water...

My chair is looking real comfy right now....:popcorn:

I'm thinking from what I've been reading NO ONE is safe from the "shutter bug"! :smirk: