Dirt Naps and Soil Samples!

no worse then my fender view ... that was only at the track tho.. some mud ... in teh dez it could be :naughty:. The good thing tho is those cases are only 40 bucks if i did break it. :rocker:

My kid crashed and broke our case i need a new one............

:focus:

My kid says, "I don't need to wear my elbow guards!" Really????

Dec2008112.jpg

My kid crashed and broke our case i need a new one............

:focus:

My kid says, "I don't need to wear my elbow guards!" Really????

Dec2008112.jpg
Nothing but a flesh wound...Nice stand in the back ground by the way. Isn't there suppose to be a bike sitting on it?

Under special request from The Rackster:P, here are some old shots from OW, on New Years 09.

The first is my Bro (Rolls).
newyears09079.jpg

newyears09080.jpg

I think it was bad JuJu, me taking his dirt nap shots, because 10 minutes later, it was him taking photos of me.:bonk:

The first responder. (That's a whole other story):smirk:
newyears09086.jpg

newyears09084.jpg

newyears09085.jpg

newyears09087.jpg

newyears09088.jpg

newyears09089.jpg

newyears09092.jpg

newyears09093.jpg

newyears09094.jpg

Since I was so far off the highway, they took me out in the new Polaris.
newyears09096.jpg

newyears09097.jpg

Picture of the rock, that launched me that day.
newyears09099.jpg

The rock, and where I ended up.
newyears09100.jpg

The same spot, 1 year later.
100_1879.jpg

The scar I'm left with.
OWPresidentsDay2009054.jpg

Under special request from The Rackster:P, here are some old shots from OW, on New Years 09.

The first is my Bro (Rolls).

I think it was bad JuJu, me taking his dirt nap shots, because 10 minutes later, it was him taking photos of me.:bonk:

The first responder. (That's a whole other story):smirk:

Since I was so far off the highway, they took me out in the new Polaris.

Picture of the rock, that launched me that day.

The rock, and where I ended up.

The same spot, 1 year later.

The scar I'm left with.

Ya gotta admit as old as you are (and I mean that in a good way)...you're in bad shape when theEMT is older than you are.......:smirk:...:smirk:

I sure hope nobody else what hurt, since you had all the rescue crew with you.

Yeah, we rolled out of camp early Saturday AM, so I was the 1st call of the day. Then, at first, they couldn't find me, so they rolled more. We could hear them keep going by, so Rolls went to get them, then he couldn't find me. Once they finally all showed up, they wanted to call a bird, since they were all available, but I insisted to skip that bill.:shocked: After all, it was a good thing they all showed, it took most of them to lift me.:smirk:

Getting ready to roll that AM.
newyears09074.jpg

newyears09075.jpg

Yeah, we rolled out of camp early Saturday AM, so I was the 1st call of the day. Then, at first, they couldn't find me, so they rolled more. We could hear them keep going by, so my Rolls went to get them, then he couldn't find me. Once they finally all showed up, they wanted to call a bird, since they were all available, but I insisted to skip that bill.:shocked: After all, it was a good thing they all showed, it took most of them to lift me.:smirk:

Getting ready to roll that AM.
newyears09074.jpg

newyears09075.jpg
That's some early morning riding. I like it:smirk:

I dislocated my hip in Teagle one year and the ambulance ride from there to Ridgecrest was $1000 to go 20 mins. I then had to take an ambulance from Ridgecrest to SCV and it was $10,000:shocked:. Thank you insurance...

That's how I roll.:noidea:

I dislocated my hip in Teagle one year and the ambulance ride from there to Ridgecrest was $1000 to go 20 mins. I then had to take an ambulance from Ridgecrest to SCV and it was $10,000:shocked:. Thank you insurance...

I've heard, that the heli bill is $18,000, and most insurance don't cover it. If that's true, or not, I knew I was going to have to buy bike parts, so I figured I would save the money.:busted: