Dirt Naps and Soil Samples!

DSCN1524.jpg

I dislocated my hip in Teagle one year and the ambulance ride from there to Ridgecrest was $1000 to go 20 mins. I then had to take an ambulance from Ridgecrest to SCV and it was $10,000:shocked:. Thank you insurance...

Did this happen because you got out of the chair to fast :noidea:

Here is a friend of mine bulldogging his bike down a little hill that I crashed on. I busted a radiator hose and crushed the header on this "little hill: :smirk:

DSCN1343.jpg

DSCN1344.jpg

DSCN1345.jpg

and here is my busted radiator hose and crushed header............... About two weeks later I finished this header off on another rock over by the radio towers :bonk:

DSCN1348.jpg

DSCN1350.jpg

Here is a friend of mine bulldogging his bike down a little hill that I crashed on. I busted a radiator hose and crushed the header on this "little hill: :smirk:

DSCN1343.jpg

DSCN1344.jpg

DSCN1345.jpg

and here is my busted radiator hose and crushed header............... About two weeks later I finished this header off on another rock over by the radio towers :bonk:

DSCN1348.jpg

DSCN1350.jpg
Is there no run out on this? It looks like a nice loose, slightly rock littered single track with not too bad of an angle. You have a wider shot of the hill? You need to take me there.

Nice chinger on the radiator as well...

Is there no run out on this? It looks like a nice loose, slightly rock littered single track with not too bad of an angle. You have a wider shot of the hill? You need to take me there.

Nice chinger on the radiator as well...

I could not get enough speed and the correct angle to make it up. After a rain would be ideal for better traction.

I missed the nap shot on this one, but I will set it up for you. We were clicking along this trail that parallels Trona Road after a good rain ran through here. This massive G out comes out of nowhere and I grabbed a handful and lucky cleared it. By the time I hit the binders and turn around to slow my Bro-in-Law down, he panics last minute and grabs a handful of front brake. Up and over he goes right into the face of the other side. He jacked himself up pretty good, but survived.\

This first pic shows the G out. To the right of the helmet are my foot prints on top of where my back tire hit when I pinned it. My Bro-in-law slammed that ledge luckily not face first.
Picture145.jpg

Here is looking at it from the other side if you were coming at you.
Picture144.jpg

My Bro is sitting farthest from the shot next to my son.
Picture146.jpg

I missed the nap shot on this one, but I will set it up for you. We were clicking along this trail that parallels Trona Road after a good rain ran through here. This massive G out comes out of nowhere and I grabbed a handful and lucky cleared it. By the time I hit the binders and turn around to slow my Bro-in-Law down, he panics last minute and grabs a handful of front brake. Up and over he goes right into the face of the other side. He jacked himself up pretty good, but survived.\

This first pic shows the G out. To the right of the helmet are my foot prints on top of where my back tire hit when I pinned it. My Bro-in-law slammed that ledge luckily not face first.
Picture145.jpg

Here is looking at it from the other side if you were coming at you.
Picture144.jpg

My Bro is sitting farthest from the shot next to my son.
Picture146.jpg

gaps, gaps everywhere gaps!:shocked: And I hate them when they come up on ya at high speed! That desert ground looks pretty moist to me! I cant wait for that time of year again. Here's a gap in Baja that snuck up on someone and luckily not me. This vet Baja'er is telling this Baja newb "this is Baja be prepared for ANYTHING!" He was haulin ass when he hit this.
IMG_0457-1.jpg

gaps, gaps everywhere gaps!:shocked: And I hate them when they come up on ya at high speed! That desert ground looks pretty moist to me! I cant wait for that time of year again. Here's a gap in Baja that snuck up on someone and luckily not me. This vet Baja'er is telling this Baja newb "this is Baja be prepared for ANYTHING!" He was haulin ass when he hit this.
IMG_0457-1.jpg

It looks like he hit it while riding alond side it rather than crossing it...either way they suck! I've done the "riding parallel to a rut and getting my front tire in it superman glide" before...........can you say road rash...?