Crow Canyon DBA East Ride

@ Jeremy: I didn't give you enough credit! You were pretty damn good in the woods! For a 2002 2 smoke CR250R MX bike, you kicked azz! I forgot to thank you for clutch dumping in the mud puddles when I was following you! Ydog too! Awesome!:foul:

I had a little talk with him buck,:smirk: little shit got me a few times. :foul:

Sorry folks.... No GoPro giveaway this year.... The gopro couldnt pull thru for me... Same goes for Factory Connection, Twin Air, Renthal and a few others.... Maybe more next year..

What was given away:

Silkolene Premix,, airfilter oil, chain lube, and bike shine
HJC gave up 2 helmets.... XS as they were for kids, but J-mac won a helmet and so did Mrs Jax....(oddly enough HJC helmets run big :noidea: )

ShortShift was the big winner that weekend! He was the most improved rider:thumb:... he ended up with Scott Limited edition Worx Goggles, Thor Neck roll and kneepads and a truck load of Silkolene

NightHawk went home with some sweet Fox MXboots.

Plus the Notoilguy's stuff which was awesome ( Thanks Scott:thumb:)
Everyone went home with something.... There was too much swag maybe. I came home with some extra (about a case) Silkolene chainlube and bike shine.... Maybe an online contest or something.. :thinking:

Shortshift with his googles.
DSCF2764.JPG

it looks like you all had fun! im deffinetly going next year!

so buck is actually normal? who woulda thought?

kinda off topic but im noticing a patern with jax taking pics of topless boys :smirk: first shortshift standing by his YZ then hollywood....:lol::shocked::lol:

kinda off topic but im noticing a patern with jax taking pics of topless boys :smirk: first shortshift standing by his YZ then hollywood....:lol::shocked::lol:

Shortshift is my son :naughty: don't go there SD!!

Do guys with their shirts off make you feel strange inside sudu?:naughty: