Crow Canyon DBA East Ride

Great video Jmach! That came out well! It's always deceiving how flat vids and pics make the terrain look on screen, huh? I know some of those climbs we did were much steeper than they looked on vid! I did laugh at the Jackson tree nap and yours that you took in that stanky puddle that looked like somebody just changed their oil in it! :smirk:

:thumb:

Good job NH on documenting the track school pics! :thumb: I would have liked to have done the school, but an XR has no business being on an MX track!

Good job NH on documenting the track school pics! :thumb: I would have liked to have done the school, but an XR has no business being on an MX track!

wasn't me haha, was my dad, he was out there with shortshift hollywoodkid and i, he didnt catch any of my dirt naps though :smirk:

@ Jeremy: I didn't give you enough credit! You were pretty damn good in the woods! For a 2002 2 smoke CR250R MX bike, you kicked azz! I forgot to thank you for clutch dumping in the mud puddles when I was following you! Ydog too! Awesome!:foul:

@ Jeremy: I didn't give you enough credit! You were pretty damn good in the woods! For a 2002 2 smoke CR250R MX bike, you kicked azz! I forgot to thank you for clutch dumping in the mud puddles when I was following you! Ydog too! Awesome!:foul:

Thanks man! Much appriciated! Later this summer the 3 of us will have to meet up and do some riding once everything dries out. Crow Canyon's prime time is on a week day in the middle of summer, that is if no other places are of question. :thumb:

Looks like you guys had a great time, I'm still waiting on the videos from the main track though. :P

:thumb: Most of us did suspect that. :lol::P

*cough cough cough*
Aren't you forgetting GoPro?

i am expecting swag at the next big westcoast get together :foul:

haha j/k

Sweet. Looks like a awesome weekend. :thumb:

So James, why didn't we get all that kind of swag last year on Turkey Day? Winning a GoPro would of almost made up, for freezing my ass off in that @#%&* tent. :smirk:

:thinking:

:lol: Yeah no kidding.

I don't know what they got as I wasn't part of the planning on the east ride. :noidea:

Sorry folks.... No GoPro giveaway this year.... The gopro couldnt pull thru for me... Same goes for Factory Connection, Twin Air, Renthal and a few others.... Maybe more next year..

What was given away:

Silkolene Premix,, airfilter oil, chain lube, and bike shine
HJC gave up 2 helmets.... XS as they were for kids, but J-mac won a helmet and so did Mrs Jax....(oddly enough HJC helmets run big :noidea: )

ShortShift was the big winner that weekend! He was the most improved rider:thumb:... he ended up with Scott Limited edition Worx Goggles, Thor Neck roll and kneepads and a truck load of Silkolene

NightHawk went home with some sweet Fox MXboots.

Plus the Notoilguy's stuff which was awesome ( Thanks Scott:thumb:)
Everyone went home with something.... There was too much swag maybe. I came home with some extra (about a case) Silkolene chainlube and bike shine.... Maybe an online contest or something.. :thinking: