Pro Could a 125 Clear Larocco's Leap?

I don't care what you're riding, if you can't haul arse out of that corner like a champ, you ain't clearing that jump, no way no how.......end of thread........You're most certainly welcome. :thumb:

Thanks Nedge...

I was waiting for all these pro's here to make that observation :thumb:I don't think any of them really know how much speed you need to carry through the turn to make a jump of that caliber on a 125.... or even a 250f for that matter.

James

Staff member
Thanks Nedge...

I was waiting for all these pro's here to make that observation :thumb:I don't think any of them really know how much speed you need to carry through the turn to make a jump of that caliber on a 125.... or even a 250f for that matter.
:thumb: While the jump my not have changed much over the years I do know that that corner before it is closer (less run up).

I talked to some people about the leap... They said the corner is dug deeper every so often and that the face of the leap becomes stepper every time the turn is dug deeper into the ground... That may explain why it seems like there is less run up. :thumb:

Thanks Nedge...

Good thing I'm not a pro..:prof: