Chevy guys vs dodge guys vs ford guys

Trucks now-a-days are turning into cars pretty much. Some new ones are coming stock with GPS systems, DVD players, heated seats, and all that crap. I just don't think trucks need all that, and it's only making it cost more to us. The world is getting soft. :smirk:.

hey my truck resembles that remark:prof: try'in to say i'm soft :shocked: welll maybe in the belly :smirk:

i get so sick of hearing this... its still an american company that that is what counts. Nothing is 100% homegrown

pshh. ok, workers getting payed or ceo's? Toyota- workers chevy,ford,dodge,etc.- ceo... oh yeah the mexicans get a couple dimes an hour too.

Tundra is full size and carries the same load as a lot of the american rides, 11,000 lbs. :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

+1

pshhh... yea workers still get paid. assembly and sales along with mechanics as well.

you guys jump on the bandwagon and wont let go but truth... you have been given false information.

Im leaning towards a f150

Nice trucks...not sure what model (maybe all this way), the one with the console in the middle...maybe an XLT. Don't know your intensions however leveling the front and a little wider/taller tire makes for a nice f150...my favorite combo is gray (any shade) with black rims. Happy hunting. :thumb:

I don't know unless you are super tough on your trucks, what are you driving now.

Maybe I wasn't clear on my comment...it is suppose to handle really rough BAJA type terrain (whoops at speed), even if it can I'd be afraid to try anything that rough for fear of breaking it with IT being my transportation. If it matters, I drive an 03 Chevy, 2500HD, 4x4 crew cab all stock except for tires. My current offroad toy is an 88 Ford Bronco, lifted 4-6", dual shocks all around, 302, headers, 35" BFG's...I don't go nuts in it since I don't have a cage in it (yet)...

I will add I'd love to have that truck however it wouldn't meet my current needs of pullng my trailer...They are coming out with a crew cab version next month I believe if not in the real near future. Seen it, it is really nice!