Chevy guys vs dodge guys vs ford guys

notice how Nissan wasn't included? they always seem to leave out the best :smirk:
150206_458455251260_513271260_6154092_4392566_n.jpg

Hey, thats a tight one "titan". As he walk away, zipping up his pants. :P
It is funny how that was a total toyota bash american chinese truck commercial.

Recess is over! Put the toys away and come back in for another lesson. :prof:

I would buy a Toyota over a free chevy/ford/dodge. Sorry, unless you are talking late 60 early 70. I would take one of the Fords hands down. A real truck. Toyota=beer can? Ok, Chevy/Ford/Dodge=plastic milk jug. :lol: :moon: Fit and finish is nasty!

WOW...a little narrow minded but that doesn't make you a bad person heck you ride a euro bike....which is a whole "nother" story..............:smirk:

Meh, I don't care about the new trucks. I'm in love with the world of 70-90's trucks! And the trucks built in those years, I think the Chevy K-10's are the best. The F150's weren't bad then either, and I'd take one of them too if I had the chance. Dodge and Toyota were out of the question then. Man, trucks back then were solid TRUCKS.

Trucks now-a-days are turning into cars pretty much. Some new ones are coming stock with GPS systems, DVD players, heated seats, and all that crap. I just don't think trucks need all that, and it's only making it cost more to us. The world is getting soft. :smirk:

Now, I wouldn't mind having an F250 or Chevy 2500HD of the recent years. They have great towing capacity, and I like that.