Chevy guys vs dodge guys vs ford guys

I'm a Chevy guy. I love my Chevy truck. But, I only know things about the old 70's-80's Chevy K-10's. I love the world of K-10s, they are amazing-built trucks that you can modify to your wants. It's easier to work on by yourself than the newer stuff. And, these K-10s are one tough looking truck! I've never had a Ford though, so I can't say anything about them. But Ford would be my second choice in trucks.

Tundra has the 0% finance all the time, but they get the crappiest MPG out of all the full size trucks. Tacoma came down to 2.9 and now 3.5% and will never go to 0% because they are the best selling truck Toyota makes. Wish they could haul more than 6,500 lbs. Resale....Shit, they hold there value way to good. I just picked up a 2000 extra cab prerunner for my son, $10,000, but it does only have 85,000 on it and one owner in pristine condition. When I get my motor home I will be looking at the fabulous 3 for rolling/running gear.

Moe like butt heading..............Seriously though...you can't compare the Toyota for comfort over a Chevy OR a Ford...maybe a Dodge but that's even a stretch.....NOW school is out! :moon:

Ro0st! if i had more to give ya. The Toyota is a beer can always was and always will be and i like to drink beer not ride in the can:prof:

Moe like butt heading..............Seriously though...you can't compare the Toyota for comfort over a Chevy OR a Ford...maybe a Dodge but that's even a stretch.....NOW school is out! :moon:

Recess is over! Put the toys away and come back in for another lesson. :prof:

I would buy a Toyota over a free chevy/ford/dodge. Sorry, unless you are talking late 60 early 70. I would take one of the Fords hands down. A real truck. Toyota=beer can? Ok, Chevy/Ford/Dodge=plastic milk jug. :lol: :moon: Fit and finish is nasty!

I would like to see a toy--ota pull this...i might as well hook up my quad and try to pull it.:lol:
IMG00005.jpg

Fit and finish this ain't nasty.... oh but it can get nasty:smirk:
2501.jpg

Recess is over! Put the toys away and come back in for another lesson. :prof:

I would buy a Toyota over a free chevy/ford/dodge. Sorry, unless you are talking late 60 early 70. I would take one of the Fords hands down. A real truck. Toyota=beer can? Ok, Chevy/Ford/Dodge=plastic milk jug. :lol: :moon: Fit and finish is nasty!
My 02 Chevy's interior was junk but my buddy has a 07 and it seems to have come a long ways in the 5 years. I would look at the new Chevy's if I was in the market for a new truck. The new Tundra's are ugly as hell IMO. They look like a Beluga Whale. :lol:

Tundras are very ugly, thats why I have a Taco-ma! I looked at a new Ford and I would have to say they look nicer than they used to. I still don't like the plastic look of the interior. Hell, I don't like the plastic look of my Toyota. :thumb: Give me an older american truck any day. :prof: