CDA's TTR Mod Report

You peeps out in California must make some insane money compared to us guys out in Midwest America!

How do you afford all this crazy cool shit!? New bikes! All the cool stuff!

Really! We want to know!

What happens at Spangler, stays at Spangler. Just ask Agent2 about "the tequila incident". Rob ya hear me?:lol:
He is still in Spangler....

You peeps out in California must make some insane money compared to us guys out in Midwest America!

Really! We want to know!

This ^^^^ Plus eleventy-thousand.
:naughty: I know some people that knows a guy who is linked to a place that hooks me up....:devil:

Really! We want to know!

Cali is the shizzle............................I know right.....:smirk:

California is a great place to live, but the price of gas is insane. Always on the look out for the gas station with the cheapest prices. And when I find that station, I fill up - 45 gallons worth.
IndonesianRatBike4.jpg

The bike is a little heavy after filling up, but after a day or two, the weight gets manageable.
It's all the rage out here, being the trendsetters that we are.
IndonesianRatBike2.jpg

I performed another mod on the TTR tonight. I updated the gearing so it would not be too tall for the local dez.

Stock gearing was 15/45
Before:
DSC01253.jpg

Now I am at 14/48
After:
DSC01255.jpg

Once the summer comes and I head up to Rack's swimming hole, I will add a 13 up front to handle the trees and floaties to handle the river crossings....

I performed another mod on the TTR tonight. I updated the gearing so it would not be too tall for the local dez.

Stock gearing was 15/45
Before:
View attachment 1868

Now I am at 14/48
After:
View attachment 1867

Once the summer comes and I head up to Rack's swimming hole, I will add a 13 up front to handle the trees and floaties to handle the river crossings....

:rocker: :smirk:

:thinking: Maybe this needs to become an annual adventure in June :thinking:

I am running the 14/48 and I like the set up. Seems plenty low enough for the tight single track that we are able to find but I would be curious to see how the 13 would perform. :thinking:

Stock gearing was 15/45
Before:
View attachment 1868

Now I am at 14/48
After:
View attachment 1867