CDA's TTR Mod Report

I'm on the cutting edge of technology.................................. It took a little bit of fabricating but it seems to be holding up.

Now I understand why the haters like blue bikes, a few thousand in mods and they turn orange:thumb:

Looks like it must have around 530 or so.
:smirk:

YAMABOOM, Is that the new Chines knock off?hahahahaha....sweet conversion. :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :prof:
More like a CDA Knock-Off

Also can be used as "dowser stick".....:P...AKA: water finder! :lol:
Next mod is adding Floaties..:prof:

Now I understand why the haters like blue bikes, a few thousand in mods and they turn orange:thumb:
Though this mod did cost a few pennies, My Blue bike is still my weapon of choice...

:smirk:

More like a CDA Knock-Off

Next mod is adding Floaties..:prof:

Though this mod did cost a few pennies, My Blue bike is still my weapon of choice...

You don't have enough "STAND TIME" yet on the CDA Knock-Off to make that call! :prof:

You don't have enough "STAND TIME" yet on the CDA Knock-Off to make that call! :prof:
Well I have one of these sitting on the floor next to the rear wheel that needs to get put on, so maybe another run Saturday to see how that works. I am normally putting smaller sprockets in the rear for more top speed, this is a first to be going the other way....I knew I was getting slow...
supersprox-sprockets-rear-yamaha-rear-sprockets_1.jpg

James

Staff member
:lol: You know I've been hearing all these references about modding out the TTR these past few weeks and I was thinking to myself, "Damn he must be really loaded to be modding out the TTR even though there's a new Gold Fish sitting in the garage".:rant: :lol:

Oh and from what Rack was telling me you had him coughing in your dust on your "little" ride. :smirk:

:devil: But don't him that I said that.:devil:

:lol: You know I've been hearing all these references about modding out the TTR these past few weeks and I was thinking to myself, "Damn he must be really loaded to be modding out the TTR even though there's a new Gold Fish sitting in the garage".:rant: :lol:

Oh and from what Rack was telling me you had him coughing in your dust on your "little" ride. :smirk:

:devil: But don't him that I said that.:devil:
I was trying his riding style and I only left it in 2nd gear...:prof:

I was trying his riding style and I only left it in 2nd gear...:prof:

:rocker:

Everyone keeps talking about him riding in 2nd gear, but they forget to mention he runs a 35 tooth rear sprocket so the bike does like 90mph in 2nd!

Actually M33 I run 14/52 its CDA that was doing 102 in 2nd gear. At one point he was honking his horn chasing me up a sand wash :lol::lol::lol:. The best part of his TTR mod was the addition of a horn :smirk:

:rocker:

Actually M33 I run 14/52 its CDA that was doing 102 in 2nd gear. At one point he was honking his horn chasing me up a sand wash :lol::lol::lol:. The best part of his TTR mod was the addition of a horn :smirk:

I'll go a step further and say... Does a KTM really need more than 2 gears?

:rocker:Actually M33 I run 14/52 its CDA that was doing 102 in 2nd gear. At one point he was honking his horn chasing me up a sand wash :lol::lol::lol:. The best part of his TTR mod was the addition of a horn :smirk:
I need to stock up on extra horns, because I can see me wearing this one out..:lol:

I'll go a step further and say... Does a KTM really need more than 2 gears?
Yes it does..:prof:

No! Any faster than 2nd and they fall apart. Any slower and they swim.
That is why I am adding floaties to the TTR:smirk: