CDA's TTR Mod Report

James

Staff member
Almost forgot to ask, have you gotten your KTM....
Tools, kozzie, mug, hat, jacket, back window sticker, etc. etc.?

You know you have to keep up with the Rack's errr I mean Jones's now, right? :P

Um No! But since KTM was so impressed with my conversion they gave me $400 in KTM apparel money. I picked up a couple Kaboom chairs that my manager is going to write "Sucks" in a black marker under the word KTM....:lol: It would have been better if I could have used that money on parts.

Nobody is going to compete with Rack. He has KTM everything. Every time I turned around he was busting out something that had KTM on in....I think he might even have a KTM tattoo, but I do not want to know or see it....:prof:

Um No! But since KTM was so impressed with my conversion they gave me $400 in KTM apparel money. I picked up a couple Kaboom chairs that my manager is going to write "Sucks" in a black marker under the word KTM....:lol: It would have been better if I could have used that money on parts.

Nobody is going to compete with Rack. He has KTM everything. Every time I turned around he was busting out something that had KTM on in....I think he might even have a KTM tattoo, but I do not want to know or see it....:prof:

:lol: These have to go in the chair thread :prof:

:lol: I second that.

Just make sure Rack doesn't see them as they'll probably become firewood. :smirk:

That and someones signature will go back to "2-2011 KTM "sucks" chairs lost/stolen, Last seen at Spangler DBA ride". :thinking: Didn't someone use to have a SIG like that? :devil:

:lol:

He does. Man does it standout against that Irish pasty skin.:smirk:

That and someones signature will go back to "2-2011 KTM "sucks" chairs lost/stolen, Last seen at Spangler DBA ride". :thinking: Didn't someone use to have a SIG like that? :devil::lol:
I wonder if that 07 lawn chair ever did show back up? :thinking:

Keep talking smack dirt bags :moon:
:hug:

:moon: We aim to please. :P
Watch where you aim that thing...

He does. Man does it standout against that Irish pasty skin.:smirk:[/COLOR]
:shocked: Figures you would know....:smirk:

Don't forget...dog leash, dog bowl, flip flops wait, that's Husky...sneakers, etc.....:smirk: