4 Stroke CDA Racing Acquires A New Scooter!

I'm sweeper. At least on my new scooter I get into 3rd gear. As long as I can see the dust from you two I should be good.
This may be more of a KTM cluster F of the Yammi. My brother and nephew may come out with me. Both on KTM 525 EXC's.

I don't like to ride in dust so I stay back at least as far as required. I like to enjoy the ride and picking creosote bush outta my teeth ain't enjoyable.:crash:

This may be more of a KTM cluster F of the Yammi. My brother and nephew may come out with me. Both on KTM 525 EXC's.

I don't like to ride in dust so I stay back at least as far as required. I like to enjoy the ride and picking creosote bush outta my teeth ain't enjoyable.:crash:

I'm going to post some pics of a ride today a little later. I'm waiting for them to down load. If you like mountain single track you'll like this.

:focus:

So as I mentioned before, this is a MX bike that comes with an Akrapovic exhaust. All MX bikes and some off-road bikes do not come with a spark arrester, so you normally need to go out and spend a minimum of $100 just to get it legal. Well I shared with you that this Akrapovic system is USFS Approved and has a removable screen inside. :thumb: Pretty cool.

Pics are not the greatest.
DSCN0454.JPG

DSCN0456.JPG

DSCN0457.JPG

:focus:

So as I mentioned before, this is a MX bike that comes with an Akrapovic exhaust. All MX bikes and some off-road bikes do not come with a spark arrester, so you normally need to go out and spend a minimum of $100 just to get it legal. Well I shared with you that this Akrapovic system is USFS Approved and has a removable screen inside. :thumb: Pretty cool.

Pics are not the greatest.
View attachment 14031

View attachment 14032

View attachment 14030

Your gonna get probed and I'm gonna:camera:

:jacked: