4 Stroke CDA Racing Acquires A New Scooter!

I don't think there is a thread on here that stays the course

You are correct about that. However................. Many times somebody, normally the original thread starter busts out the compass and gets it back on course. Look at Kyles RM250 thread. Its like 3000 pages long and and taken some serious diversion. And the last time I looked. About 5 min ago. His 94ish still isnt fully assembled or running right. Or running at all as it stands right now. So currently the 94ish is still broken.

Oh yeah by the way CDA nice bike. What do I gotta do for a CTR sticker for my truck and bike?

You are correct about that. However................. Many times somebody, normally the original thread starter busts out the compass and gets it back on course. Look at Kyles RM250 thread. Its like 3000 pages long and and taken some serious diversion. And the last time I looked. About 5 min ago. His 94ish still isnt fully assembled or running right. Or running at all as it stands right now. So currently the 94ish is still broken.

Oh yeah by the way CDA nice bike. What do I gotta do for a CTR sticker for my truck and bike?

PM CDA your address and I am positive he will send you some. :thumb:

You entered into the rainbow parade :noidea:
The flyer says, "Cum on out for the 15th Annal Rainbow Parade with returning Grand Marshall KTMRack for his 2nd Reach Around supported by his fellow DBAr's showing their support" I don't care what other people think, I am willing to show that I support your decision. I may not choose that lifestyle for me, but who am I to judge. Ride on brotha:cheers:

ps - you guys aren't going to take me out in the desert and play:gayfight: with me over Easter are you:naughty::panic:

The flyer says, "Cum on out for the 15th Annal Rainbow Parade with returning Grand Marshall KTMRack for his 2nd Reach Around supported by his fellow DBAr's showing their support" I don't care what other people think, I am willing to show that I support your decision. I may not choose that lifestyle for me, but who am I to judge. Ride on brotha:cheers:

ps - you guys aren't going to take me out in the desert and play:gayfight: with me over Easter are you:naughty::panic:
Maybe a KTM sandwich. :stirthepot: