Carburettor/Bike problems....still!

Well it wasn't very wet at all. What's that indicating?
I've done everything I possibly could regarding the fuel issue.
I even used my mates carby that came off his perfectly running KTM and tested it and still had same problem.

Well it wasn't very wet at all. What's that indicating?
I've done everything I possibly could regarding the fuel issue.
I even used my mates carby off his KTM and tested it and still same problem
. Try starting it while spraying carb clean or starting fluid insir box, if it starts or tries fuel is your problem, because like ossa was saying ifyour plug is dry likely no fuel is making it to cylinder

Yeah i'll give that a try once it's all completely back together and if I'm still having problems. Will let everyone know my findings

My battery read just below 8 bolts during cranking even though it's a new battery. So im wondering if that could've been a possible cause.

You have too many things going on at once. Just because the battery is brand new doesn't mean anything. Put it on a battery charger and charge it.

I did. Then when I cranked the bike the battery kept draining too quickly. Especially because my starter motor is aftermarket and is higher powered.
I had to keep putting it on the charger every time after cranking the bike trying to get it to start.
With the kick starter the bike kept firing and would barely start but when it did it ran poorly then died

Last edited:
Yeah I tested that. Fuel flow from the tank is normal.
I tried with and without choke, same result. Although it was a little easier and tried to fire more without the choke