Carburettor/Bike problems....still!

yeah fair enough then lol. damn 4 strokes! lol
i had a 2t motocross bike. if i was going to get another 2 stroke it'd have to be a KTM with electric start. like a 300 EXC or something.

how's it like with the clutch compared to the 4 strokes? i know on my 2t i had i needed to use clutch all the time which i didn't like. on the 4t, i barely have to use the clutch at all.

how's it like with the clutch compared to the 4 strokes? i know on my 2t i had i needed to use clutch all the time which i didn't like. on the 4t, i barely have to use the clutch at all.
I've ridden the 450F's and and I think that while the 450 may have more available power from top too bottom, I can lug mine without clutching as much, it has a very strong bottom end, smooth but powerful pull thru the midrange and a fun top end, it sounds great on the pipe. Best all around bike I've ever owned, and the e start is over rated, the bike starts on the first kick almost every time, I mainly use the e start when I stall in a corner or whatnot restart while on the go. And by the way, the hydralic clutch on that bike is feather light pull, I ride with one finger on the clutch lever and can pull it easily, it's an awsome machine.

Last edited:
hissing through the air box means the intake valve is leaking... or opening at the wrong time....

well when im on TDC compression stroke, verified with crank lock bolt, im able to get my feeler gauge under easily indicating that the valves are closed when they should be. also the leak down test isn't leaking passed the valves.

This is what buying a four stroke will do to first time buyer's. If you can deal with doing the regular maintenance on them. Not to mention if you can afford to maintain them. If you keep it you then can be considered a pro. They say that a four stroke turns an amateur into a pro. Well this is the reason.

This is what buying a four stroke will do to first time buyer's. If you can deal with doing the regular maintenance on them. Not to mention if you can afford to maintain them. If you keep it you then can be considered a pro. They say that a four stroke turns an amateur into a pro. Well this is the reason.

:bonk::bonk::bonk: wtf?