Can you patch a hole in a head pipe?

:hug: To copy ones post and make a comment is to call attention to the person. Now stop pissing in a bucket with a lid on and make sense!
You need to lighten up brother. :hug:

Hit and run... typical "shit on and laugh about it"....... :nofinger: :nosmirk: Sorry SUN... I made a comment (a nice one) about his doing OTHER things assuming non bike related and it turned into this... and NO Palmer, I didn't call you anything, your name wasn't mentioned.... please refer to bold, italic, underlined. Now, if you feel you fit into that category then wow, I hit the mark without aiming...

Adios
A little on edge Mr. Rez today?:wave:

Hit and run... typical "shit on and laugh about it"....... :nofinger: :nosmirk: Sorry SUN... I made a comment (a nice one) about his doing OTHER things assuming non bike related and it turned into this... and NO Palmer, I didn't call you anything, your name wasn't mentioned.... please refer to bold, italic, underlined. Now, if you feel you fit into that category then wow, I hit the mark without aiming...

Adios

Are you guys on your period or what?:confused:

Relax, wires get crossed, and internet dialog gets misinterpreted all the time. There is no body language or voice inflection either. So things often are taken wrong or over exaggerated. And, we all have our moments of sensitivity, myself included:D

Soooo, kiss and make up:hug: or,
get the phuck out:forman:of my thread!!

:lol: J/K! Just messin with ya both.

Just chill for now you guys and in a few weeks have a nice Vietmanese lunch together and things will be good again:cheers:
Lifes too short to let little pissy comments turn into big ass drama. Leave that for the chicks. You are both too manly for that. And you are both good peeps that deserve one another:smirk:

I gotta go now, and make a sourdough grilled cheese sandwhich with Jalapenos and a spinach salad for my Hubby. He's on his period too:rolleyes: You guys seem to be cycling together:P

Geek, thanks!:thumb:

Relax, wires get crossed, and internet dialog gets misinterpreted all the time. There is no body language or voice inflection either. So things often are taken wrong or over exaggerated. And, we all have our moments of sensitivity, myself included:D

Just chill for now you guys and in a few weeks have a nice Vietmanese lunch together and things will be good again:cheers:
Lifes too short to let little pissy comments turn into big ass drama. Leave that for the chicks. You are both too manly for that. And you are both good peeps that deserve one another:smirk:

I gotta go now, and make a sourdough grilled cheese sandwhich with Jalapenos and a spinach salad for my Hubby. He's on his period too:rolleyes: You guys seem to be cycling together:P

Yum and I mean what I said.

Obviously you have no idea about man talk. Nobody is pissy. I love that russian vodka drinking fat bastard like a brother. :argue:

As for what you are making hubby, sounds good but I stopped beer, grains, starches, bread, etc. I am on a caveman food eating binge for two months to see what happens to Mr. Pot Belly Pig.

Obviously you have no idea about man talk. Nobody is pissy. I love that russian vodka drinking fat bastard like a brother. :argue:

As for what you are making hubby, sounds good but I stopped beer, grains, starches, bread, etc. I am on a caveman food eating binge for two months to see what happens to Mr. Pot Belly Pig.

Stopping beer,grains, starches etc... makes for one grumpy SOB. Good luck on that. I should do the same. Nothing fits anymore.

As far as the man talk, I guess Im still trying to figure you men folk out:noidea:

Hope ya'all have a great day. Im diggin this cloudy, cooler weather:banana:

Stopping beer,grains, starches etc... makes for one grumpy SOB. Good luck on that. I should do the same. Nothing fits anymore.

As far as the man talk, I guess Im still trying to figure you men folk out:noidea:

Hope ya'all have a great day. Im diggin this cloudy, cooler weather:banana:

I stopped all the above and I'm not grumpy, maybe it is the age, but then again, i am 100..:smirk:

The clouds are nice out here right now. :spin:

Going gluten free and low carb? Good luck with that.

I dont care about this thread derail. Topic was over. I concluded it. Now lets see where were we? Dieting? Oh yea, Im just waiting for the grill to heat up and the sweet potatoes to bake. Im having a quality piece (no antibotics etc) of Filet Mingnon :drool:home made Kale salad and Macaroni salad, all made with lots of fresh ingredients.

No desert planned. Well maybe a SuMo Frozen Yougurt run IF I have room.

What can I say? Im weak. Im fat. Im happy.:lol::cheers:

For now.

More random thoughts,
Im LOVING this cloudy weather. I:ride: took the bike out this afternoon in it. I hammered a few canyons. Im wearing the rubber down. Im going to need tires soon.

Im also laughing at this very second cause my Husband just read "how DO you EVEN get a permit to build a city on rock and roll?" :lol:

I dont care about this thread derail. Topic was over. I concluded it. Now lets see where were we? Dieting? Oh yea, Im just waiting for the grill to heat up and the sweet potatoes to bake. Im having a quality piece (no antibotics etc) of Filet Mingnon :drool:home made Kale salad and Macaroni salad, all made with lots of fresh ingredients.

No desert planned. Well maybe a SuMo Frozen Yougurt run IF I have room.

What can I say? Im weak. Im fat. Im happy.:lol::cheers:

For now.

Me too, I am waiting on the grill for some chicken thighs. :clap:

All that sounds good except for the Mac/salad. Even a frozen yogurt land Dragon Berry would be ok in moderation. (kids call it Dragon Balls because they add them little round squishy things to it).

Happy is really all that matters. :thumb:

More random thoughts,
Im LOVING this cloudy weather. I:ride: took the bike out this afternoon in it. I hammered a few canyons. Im wearing the rubber down. Im going to need tires soon.

Im also laughing at this very second cause my Husband just read "how DO you EVEN get a permit to build a city on rock and roll?" :lol:

ME TOO AGAIN! :banana:
I just got back from a 40 mile round trip on my Husky to the top of Saddleback. Watched the sun drop and try and color the sky red. I was the only bike on the mountain and 2 trucks that I promptly passed and left in the dust. Mountain is getting real dusty and beat up! :devil: Did a little dirty trail poach on the way back down. I'm getting faster, I can make it to the peak in just under 25 minutes. :smirk:

Another thing:
I have been doing this for only 5 days and feel better already. Now, I am not sure if it is because I am proud of myself or because of my food intake. :noidea:

Is this now the "Random talk thread"? :crazy:

All that sounds good except for the Mac/salad. Even a frozen yogurt land Dragon Berry would be ok in moderation. (kids call it Dragon Balls because they add them little round squishy things to it).

I just got back from a 40 mile round trip on my Husky to the top of Saddleback. Watched the sun drop and try and color the sky red. I was the only bike on the mountain and 2 trucks that I promptly passed and left in the dust. Mountain is getting real dusty and beat up! :devil: Did a little dirty trail poach on the way back down. I'm getting faster, I can make it to the peak in just under 25 minutes. :smirk:

Another thing:
I have been doing this for only 5 days and feel better already. Now, I am not sure if it is because I am proud of myself or because of my food intake. :noidea:

Keep it up and you'll have to resprung your bike. :poke:

Another thing:

Why yes, why yes it is the Random Talk Thread now:thumb: Im SURE your feeling better from better food choices. It affects everything! But also, I think a good blast on the bike is like a cleanse and affects how you feel as well. Sounds like it was a very nice ride. I just love those sunset moments on the bikes.

Keep it up and you'll have to resprung your bike. :poke:

:lol: Hey, hes gotta good point. But well worth it ehh?

Random thoughts this morning; Blueberries are good. Two wheels are calling. Paperwork sucks and, coffee creamer is baaaad!