Can you patch a hole in a head pipe?

So, what has happened with this project? :noidea: If you give the JB Weld a shot and it does not work you can grind it off and then have it welded.

Umm, ahh, actually I should have waited before I started the thread:blush:

I took it off and guess what? No hole!:banana::banana::banana: It's a nice deep gouge like dent, but it didnt rub through. I was surprised. It does have some rust where it has worn though. Oh well, Im just glad it didnt go through.

So yea, all this thread for nothing:D But it was something to read, ehh? And I appreciate the input/advice you all have given me. I dont know about you but, I learned a bit from it.

To conclude this thread; it was a ok read with solid input and a positive outcome:cheers:

Umm, ahh, actually I should have waited before I started the thread:blush:

I took it off and guess what? No hole!:banana::banana::banana: It's a nice deep gouge like dent, but it didnt rub through. I was surprised. It does have some rust where it has worn though. Oh well, Im just glad it didnt go through.

So yea, all this thread for nothing:D But it was something to read, ehh? And I appreciate the input/advice you all have given me. I dont know about you but, I learned a bit from it.

To conclude this thread; it was a ok read with solid input and a positive outcome:cheers:
Sounds like an excuse not to ride a couple weeks ago.:poke::picard:

Valves is my vote!
Of course unless you run dirty gas without a filter. :prof:
I have not gotten on a bike since the super moon night last month so I got nothing to say. I do have a boat load of parts to put on my yz. Still have the light kit, stator, rekluse, hour meter, etc. etc. etc. :banghead:
I have been on old man mode for a little while now, just doing what needs to get done. :snore:

Valves is my vote!
Of course unless you run dirty gas without a filter. :prof:
I have not gotten on a bike since the super moon night last month so I got nothing to say. I do have a boat load of parts to put on my yz. Still have the light kit, stator, rekluse, hour meter, etc. etc. etc. :banghead:
I have been on old man mode for a little while now, just doing what needs to get done. :snore:

Hmmmm, I remember someone posting something along this line and receiving a rashen of shit for it...... :thinking:

All I know is I cant afford 95.00 per hour and I really dont want to drive out to Lucern to Dan's to have him work on it. That is 4 hours round trip and liekly two trips. I need to find a mechanic in my area that wants side jobs.

No need to hide from me.... Fun or not...... I don't shit on people! :thumb:

So now you are saying you are beeter than me because "I" shit on people? I am no runner, especially from you or turdspitter. Maybe you can start a new thread, send a PM, or what ever. Stop shitting in other peoples threads! :finger: :smirk:

Sun, is A2 to much and/or to far from you also?

All I know is I cant afford 95.00 per hour and I really dont want to drive out to Lucern to Dan's to have him work on it. That is 4 hours round trip and liekly two trips. I need to find a mechanic in my area that wants side jobs.
I have somebody up here that does my side work for prolly half of dealer prices. PM me if you are interested.

No need to hide from me.... Fun or not...... I don't shit on people! :thumb:
So now you are saying you are beeter than me because "I" shit on people? I am no runner, especially from you or turdspitter. Maybe you can start a new thread, send a PM, or what ever. Stop shitting in other peoples threads! :finger: :smirk:

Hit and run... typical "shit on and laugh about it"....... :nofinger: :nosmirk: Sorry SUN... I made a comment (a nice one) about his doing OTHER things assuming non bike related and it turned into this... and NO Palmer, I didn't call you anything, your name wasn't mentioned.... please refer to bold, italic, underlined. Now, if you feel you fit into that category then wow, I hit the mark without aiming...

Adios