Camera recommendations?

I don't even know one bit. You know more about this camera than me :lol: I've not played with anything or read anything. And i know nothing about cameras lol

croppedzoomed.jpg

Its super gloomy outside.. Probably not the best picture to be testing with lol

James

Staff member
I don't even know one bit. You know more about this camera than me :lol: I've not played with anything or read anything. And i know nothing about cameras lol
Don't worry it took me awhile to get my new (to me) camera setup how I wanted it. I'd say that the setup menu is more than double the size that the other camera was. :lol: Plus it's going to take me awhile to get my button memory back. :bonk:

The camera taking picture of the camera is an old Android...Busted screen and what not lol.... I just use it for pandora, and plug it into the cd player on the boat. And to take pictures sometimes. Screen is busted like no other.

The camera taking picture of the camera is an old Android...Busted screen and what not lol.... I just use it for pandora, and plug it into the cd player on the boat. And to take pictures sometimes. Screen is busted like no other.

I cant believe you bought it knowing it was broke...