South Bye Bye Ocotillo Wells

Sorry boys, Federal mandate is Go Green or stay homie! The whole country and Odipshit administration has been pushing and shoving since the beginning. I am now Fuck it, ride it while your can and then ride it fast and don't get caught.

This has been my attitude also. I tried being a good boy, now I just ride.
As much as i like the "team" I could not if she was the last one.Clearly you jest.

I do jest.:poke: But if it meant she'd back off on taking our riding areas, I'd do her. Then again, it's been so long, I'd do you for a tri tip samich.:smirk:

I am with this train of thought as well but I will not blaze new trails or mow over any plant life in the process. :thumb: I have a thing for plants and vegetation which is why I like to grow things and garden. :prof:

I have to side with 530 on this... my enjoyment of riding isn't soley to "ride" it is to be outside in the environment to enjoy the scenery the wiildlife, vegitation, etc... how many of us/you sit down after a full days ride and enjoy a sunset??? For me that is the icing on the cake then again, that's me and what I like.

Take for instance the mountains (LPNF)... would anyone enjoy riding the "trails" up there if all the trees were gone leaving a barren "moon" like existance? I'm sure there are those of you who could care less and THAT is your priveledge.

There, I will step off of my soapbox

Travace... it's one of those things... you can't know what you don't know. We can debate the lunar landing too... but you just weren't there ! :P

Ok, Jeff, keep that kinda philosophical babble horseshit to TT, I thought this site was more redneck, 2nd cousin :hug: kinda place:devil:

Of course, there are a few :gayfight: every now and then. Not sayin' that's a bad thing:panic:

I have to side with 530 on this... my enjoyment of riding isn't soley to "ride" it is to be outside in the environment to enjoy the scenery the wiildlife, vegitation, etc... how many of us/you sit down after a full days ride and enjoy a sunset??? For me that is the icing on the cake then again, that's me and what I like.

Take for instance the mountains (LPNF)... would anyone enjoy riding the "trails" up there if all the trees were gone leaving a barren "moon" like existance? I'm sure there are those of you who could care less and THAT is your priveledge.

Good point, my examples were mainly aimed at the desert environment.

i get it and love both.. i love to ride so i can see beautiful stuff. OW isnt really that tho. well it is to me cause i think the badlands are awesome and i enjoy just sitting and taking in the views myself. That is why you have designated stay on the trail places like LPNF or Pine Valley near me. all have regulations. Even the sand Dunes at Glamis have regulations and area's you cant ride to save the environment.

OW is and has been what it is for a long time. they even made everything easier to get to. put bathrooms out there.... spent a lot of money on signs(timoyz lol).... it brings family's together and people into an area that would never really go. to take it away from us now is dumb.

i get it and love both.. i love to ride so i can see beautiful stuff. OW isnt really that tho. well it is to me cause i think the badlands are awesome and i enjoy just sitting and taking in the views myself. That is why you have designated stay on the trail places like LPNF or Pine Valley near me. all have regulations. Even the sand Dunes at Glamis have regulations and area's you cant ride to save the environment.

OW is and has been what it is for a long time. they even made everything easier to get to. put bathrooms out there.... spent a lot of money on signs(timoyz lol).... it brings family's together and people into an area that would never really go. to take it away from us now is dumb.

is it called the badlands now because of the miss-use (as THEY call it) or has it always been that way? :noidea: If always what do they expect from the OHV community... if it hasn't grown there before it aint gonna grow there now. On the otehr hand, as 530 mentioned if we the OHV community has "added" to the so called distruction then shame on us!

OK, now I'm off the box... it had 2 steps...:smirk:

The Glamis area is a fucking joke!!!! Eveything to the North/West side of the 78 from the Glamis store has been closed since I have been going there. There's plenty of that :f: milk-veg plant for everyone to go oggle and ahhh over until they die of a coronery from hiking in the sand. But nooooooooo, they have to close a patchwork of sections right in the middle of the sand dunes that will see in upwards of 200K visitors over the major holidays. I have a good idea, lets close this area right in the middle and make everyone play ring-around-the-rosey in their 600hp sand rails along with little johnny on his 80cc quad out with his family. Ooops, someone got run over, there a bunch of outta control hoodlums, we should close it all down. :f::f::f: this shit pisses me off:f:

Oh, have a nice day:hifive:

Ok, Jeff, keep that kinda philosophical babble horseshit to TT.

When someone half my age starts telling me by percentages how much my opinion matters I will pull the age/experience card every time ! :smirk:

When someone else comes along and tells me my comments are babbling horseshit I gotta work real hard at keeping my humor.

I recommend we all stick to the subject and knock off the directed comments. That will keep us from becoming TT Lite. Sound smart ?

Now lets go riding biatch !

When someone half my age starts telling me by percentages how much my opinion matters I will pull the age/experience card every time ! :smirk:

When someone else comes along and tells me my comments are babbling horseshit I gotta work real hard at keeping my humor.

I recommend we all stick to the subject and knock off the directed comments. That will keep us from becoming TT Lite. Sound smart ?

I don't think he was being poinient with his comment Jeff.... just making a joke of the comment you made earlier! :rolleyes:.... :thumb:

The only reason you gotta work real hard at keeping your humor is called creative editing. You took what was meant as a joke and by creatively editing it, turned it into something completley......oh fuck it, now this place is becomming like TT. Stop your bitching

images