Break The Silence. Post your commets.

Uh, sumtin seems to be amiss.....I have no idea what I posted but josmoloco liked it:noidea:
You quoted me on my post on the breaking the silence thread with no words, in essence keeping the silence.making a funny commentary on the thread title without posting anything That's what you meant isn't it?............isn't it?

You quoted me on my post on the breaking the silence thread with no words, in essence keeping the silence.making a funny commentary on the thread title without posting anything That's what you meant isn't it?............isn't it?
Uh, no, I think it was "moderated" but I have no idea what it was originally.....other than prolly funny as hell:banana::banana::lol:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Seems like a couple or so guys picked up their marbles and went home.
The new mod is a _____:bleep::hug:

Just sayin... Sometimes it's better to let the ones you love... go... :wave:
#goodfuckinriddance

Uh, sumtin seems to be amiss.....I have no idea what I posted but josmoloco liked it:noidea:
Uh, no, I think it was "moderated" but I have no idea what it was originally.....other than prolly funny as hell:banana::banana::lol:
Well, You edited the post 3 times yourself, but no moderator action had been taken. :P
OhSnap.gif

You were trying to post ^^this 'oh snap' gif^^ in response to the 'commets' posted above. Which by the way, Steve... hilarious.

-BIG DAN:thumb:

Last edited:
It's been awfully silent around here.:noidea:
:wave: :wave: :wave: I'm back. :P So glad you missed me.. :hug: . I have been busy lately with work and other stuff. I will be around as often as I can. I do have much to talk about since my last post...:prof: I will post my thoughts and comments as I have time to do so. I have lots of questions and replies to post. @snowflake must be worried as hell about where I was? It's been a while since he and I chatted. I hope he isn't love sick :cry: :lol:. I hope he hasn't been cheeting :lol: :lol: :smirk:. I bet him and @TurtleShifter have become even closer since my time away.

Last edited:
Just sayin... Sometimes it's better to let the ones you love... go... :wave:
#goodfuckinriddance

Well, You edited the post 3 times yourself, but no moderator action had been taken. :P
OhSnap.gif

You were trying to post ^^this 'oh snap' gif^^ in response to the 'commets' posted above. Which by the way, Steve... hilarious.

-BIG DAN:thumb:
Good... Mystery solved......thanks BIG DAN.