Break The Silence. Post your commets.

Break The Silence. Post your commets. Please leave a commets on the video's you do watch. Like them or hate them. If you like the 500cc two strokes watch the video thread 500cc's of Glory and the YZF/CR500 FI. Even if you just want to watch the video's because you are curious. Or maybe you just want to see how fast the 500's really are. These threads are getting a lot of visitor's. But either they are shocked or upset cuz they wish they had rode a 500cc two stroke. To see and feel for themselves b4 they bought that 450 used or new.

I don't care if you like your bike better. If you took the time to watch the video's Take the time to like or leave a commet. Just like you do if you see something you like on other threads!

I've watch countless amounts of videos on 500's, and the guys always seem to be slower on a 500 than they would be on a smaller bore 4t/2t.

I have nothing against 2 strokes, I'm even considering getting one. But not a 500, it's just not practical for what I do. :)

Btw, it would be cool to ride a 500 though. Awesome experience.

I did a few. Plus I have read and liked other members post and commets. It just goes to show that it is true. When someone post a thread or video showing how good the CR500 and KX500 bikes are they get scared. Nobody like to see a bike that they should have rode or bought.

I did a few. Plus I have read and liked other members post and commets. It just goes to show that it is true. When someone post a thread or video showing how good the CR500 and KX500 bikes are they get scared. Nobody like to see a bike that they should have rode or bought.
Maybe we don't watch them and think gee I sure wish I had bought a 500? I sure don't. I think they're cool and I'd love to have one if I had the money or space for one, but I don't feel an undying desire to have one.

Last edited: