Break The Silence. Post your commets.

I have no flipping clue what you guys are talking about but, I did read the title of the thread and tonight when Monkey-boy and I were driving back from the race I said to him, "I just broke the silence." He said to me, "Dad, it wasn't silence that you broke, it was ass I think that you broke." :noidea:

Because of cr500's my brother Jax won't come to Dba anymore :pout:
:shocked: What are you talking about? I've been gone a few weeks and you talk as if I have been posting nothing but Cr500 this CR500 that. If that is what you think, then why are you posting on this thread?? Please explain. You post like you are against my CR500 threads and postings But, you continue posting crap that does not make any sense. on the threads that are intended for the 500cc two strokes. :focus: Please

:shocked: What are you talking about? I've been gone a few weeks and you talk as if I have been posting nothing but Cr500 this CR500 that. If that is what you think, then why are you posting on this thread?? Please explain. You post like you are against my CR500 threads and postings But, you continue posting crap that does not make any sense. on the threads that are intended for the 500cc two strokes. :focus: Please

That's it!! I am out of here. Fuckin dirtbike forum. :picard:

Going back to TT!!

:wave:

Jax made that post on the married to your sister thread.

Last edited: