Injured Big Dan hits his dog...

So, more than a year after my accident I still do special stretches every morning to keep the tendons loose and free moving, but I feel at 100%. Seems like it was just yesterday..

Do you still go for regular visits for the knee or just home therapy.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Do you still go for regular visits for the knee or just home therapy.
I am doing only home therapy. Occasionally, when the weather changes, I can feel them get tight, or kinda catch on something more frequently. Glucosamin Chondrotin loosens it right up.
I have had my knee pop backwards (normally) while hiking or riding, but my muscles acted proper and pulled me back to center without any pain. So, things are looking up.-BIG DAN:thumb:

You are way to young to be that busted up. Or maybe you should sell your bikes, and reinvest the money on more and or better camera equipment. Stick with a hobby that your not gonna kill yourself with. Oh and yes shoulders, elbow, Goutie toes. They all count especially when they all act up at the same time in the same moment.

James

Staff member
You are way to young to be that busted up. Or maybe you should sell your bikes, and reinvest the money on more and or better camera equipment. Stick with a hobby that your not gonna kill yourself with. Oh and yes shoulders, elbow, Goutie toes. They all count especially when they all act up at the same time in the same moment.
To be fair, both knees were from a crash accident, ankle from snowboarding, and elbow from when I was ~7.

Well either way it is quite the life challenge when they all fail momentarily at the same time. Especially the knees and ankles. sometimes for no reason at all I will just fall on the ground. Stone sober too. Mom always told me live fast die young and leave a good looking corps.

I'm leaving a battered body when I go, it's not like I'll be needing it anymore.
+2

L- radius 2 breaks
L- ulna 2 breaks
L-wrist dislocated
L- ulnar never damage
R- clavical
R- humerus (elbow)
L- damaged knee ligaments
injured tailbone
mild concussion x2
multipul abrasions

and I wake up every morning happy and pain free.