Other BETA Sales out in 4 months!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not puss?
I can not speak and I will not speak for PALMER84ONE. But there are a few threads on here that if you read the post you would know why. I really don't want to point any fingers. I will say that I am trying to keep my nose clean. I just want to chat MOTO or riding in general to who ever is willing to listen.

P841 is a an ASS. He has stated that many times. He knows who likes his ASS and who doesn't. Palmer, I have something for you special in July. Bring your "A" game.

:devil:

Was it ever voted the best bike of the year? :prof: I will have to look and see how well your bike ranked for first or second year production.

The 300 RR 2T first year production was #1 in DR mag, however, the shoot out made it 3rd under KTM, Berg, Beta, because the riders felt that the suspension wasn't spot on, even with adjustments. Thats why Webb is kicking ass on it right? LO fucking L.... Didn't you post that video? My 520 (498 cc) out did the KTM 500 in it's shoot out if I remember correctly. and IMO, a bike is as good as the rider mounting it and using it for what they intended. I have ridden KTMs, Only one I ever liked was the 2013 350 (EXC?) Dual Sport 4T.
You would never find a beanpole turd from Washington on a sweet machine like these. Can only afford second hand, clapped out, dinosaurs.
Why not puss?
I am an ASS not a PUSS, one is exit only. Thanks....

P841 is a an ASS. He has stated that many times. He knows who likes his ASS and who doesn't. Palmer, I have something for you special in July. Bring your "A" game.

Not to through off the thread but, what does P- Post841 mean and how do I find it.
Ought oh what do you mean bring my "A" game?

There is no trail I will not attack if I am going to your little girls ride. A game is all I ride...

Not to through off the thread but, what does P- Post841 mean and how do I find it.
Ought oh what do you mean bring my "A" game?
I am P841 Palmer 8 4 one, A game is your best. Come on Dennis... Grow a pair....

The 300 RR 2T first year production was #1 in DR mag, however, the shoot out made it 3rd under KTM, Berg, Beta, because the riders felt that the suspension wasn't spot on, even with adjustments. Thats why Webb is kicking ass on it right? LO fucking L.... Didn't you post that video? My 520 (498 cc) out did the KTM 500 in it's shoot out if I remember correctly. and IMO, a bike is as good as the rider mounting it and using it for what they intended. I have ridden KTMs, Only one I ever liked was the 2013 350 (EXC?) Dual Sport 4T.
You would never find a beanpole turd from Washington on a sweet machine like these. Can only afford second hand, clapped out, dinosaurs.

I am an ASS not a PUSS, one is exit only. Thanks....
Yes, I posted the video on here the other day. About the 300cc two stroke. I thought you would like it. My Dinosaurs is not second hand. It is ART in motion. :lol: :smirk: :thumb:

There is no trail I will not attack if I am going to your little girls ride. A game is all I ride...

I am P841 Palmer 8 4 one, A game is your best. Come on Dennis... Grow a pair....
I know what you mean. I just want to know what I need to get ready for.

Oh, I'm sorry you meant that for Palmer not me. The "A" game comment. :redface: :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.