Other BETA Sales out in 4 months!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRAD97750

Staff member
}
so the only 2t pictured is a trials? I'm sure you know that there's nothing sweeter than a 2t'er. And by the way, I've never rode a trials bike, but someday I hope to have one in my garage.
Oh no, they have a full 2T collection. I just happened to have only posted the 4Ts, I guess.
And no, I don't know a thing about 2Ts...
2.jpg

-BIG DAN:thumb:

Just so every body knows, if you want to buy a Beta, don't come to AK. I google searched and no dealers in the state, that explains why I've never seen one here.somebody should open a store,corner the Beta market up here.

You can't really compare Service Honda and Beta. Service Honda assembles bikes from parts. Beta does actual engineering, builds engines from castings, welds up the frames, etc.

I wouldn't be holding my breath for a new 500cc MX two stroke. The market just isn't there. Market size is of critical importance for the big four. The euro companies do pay attention to the smaller market and that is the only reason a dirt worthy big bore dual sports exist. Ditto for the two strokes. They do still have the open class over there and that is why there are the 300cc smokers. I hope that I'm wrong, but I just don't think that the market is large enough to support a new 500cc two stroke engine.

If there was and I believe there just may be a market out there for the 500cc two stroke. I believe the European companies are the only companies willing to explore the 500cc two stroke market. I also truly believe the European market and or companies will truly keep the industry alive. They are willing to build a bike keep it around for a yr. or two. Just see what type of response they get. If it sells well they will continue R@D on that bike. Why do you think KTM continues to sell the many sizes in the two stroke versions. I believe Beta will soon follow suit to stay competitive against the other European companies and not even care what the Japanese company do.

Last edited:
}

so the only 2t pictured is a trials? I'm sure you know that there's nothing sweeter than a 2t'er. And by the way,

I've never rode a trials bike, but someday I hope to have one in my garage.
did you not watch the video I posted. It's about the Beta 300cc two stroke? :gibbs: Pictures say a lot but video puts an exclamation point on it.

You can't really compare Service Honda and Beta. Service Honda assembles bikes from parts. Beta does actual engineering, builds engines from castings, welds up the frames, etc.

I wouldn't be holding my breath for a new 500cc MX two stroke. The market just isn't there. Market size is of critical importance for the big four. The euro companies do pay attention to the smaller market and that is the only reason a dirt worthy big bore dual sports exist. Ditto for the two strokes. They do still have the open class over there and that is why there are the 300cc smokers. I hope that I'm wrong, but I just don't think that the market is large enough to support a new 500cc two stroke engine.
I was mainly talking about the sales part not the way they are built and or engineered. :prof:

:thumb:BYOB program and the bikes have really made an impression. BETA-USA has no more 2014 models to sell to the USA market. Only bikes left are Enduro RR and RS four strokes. All I can say is WOW!!!!
No two strokes will be available to do the BYOB program until November-December. :pout:
Up-tite has two coming in and one is sold and the other has a deposit. :shocked:
Talk about market, they seem to be doing great!:clap:

I would like to congratulate you on the successful sales. :clap: :clap: Now bring more in and do it again. Keep them coming. :thumb:

i have to admit the beta 300 2 stroke looks pretty nice, only concern if i bought one is parts availability and service in case i needed it.it would be a pain to have to special order everyday parts all the time. but hey it's a sexy excotic biatch tho

Go blow a doobie!
Get rid of all the fucked up post! I like you but thats a little fucked up if you keep bull shit posts and edit mine if you ask me. So Fuck it all to HELL!!!!

What the hell is the matter with you, tampon stuck again? I haven't been on much and here I read you bleeding all over this thread. Must of missed a few posts OR you're just being an ASS :smirk:

:cheers:

Service it yourself, parts if not in stock at local dealer are in Paso Robles/CA, if not there they will next day air them from Italy. No joke... I have had zero issues with parts being at the dealer in 1-2 days. These machines are top notch and if I had the cash right now I would start putting it away for a 2015 300 RR 2T. Pat called it, give it time and it will be mine.
So lets see, I ordered a chain slider and guard today at 3:00pm, we will se when they come in. My broken radiator a couple years ago was 3 days because it came from Italy and I forgot to call the day before.

Last edited:
What the hell is the matter with you, tampon stuck again? I haven't been on much and here I read you bleeding all over this thread. Must of missed a few posts OR you're just being an ASS :smirk:

:cheers:
You guessed it, edited by the new mod dude, I went off on the fag trololoco. And no, I am not here to post much anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.