Other BETA Sales out in 4 months!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Everytime I see a Beta I just wet myself a little. They are SOO Sexy...
With what I've heard, there is good reason they were all grabbed up. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Let's drop the personal attacks and keep this thread on track. Inflammatory remarks removed by myself.
Don't like it? Don't like me? Don't like someone else on the forum?
MAN UP AND CLICK 'IGNORE USER'
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Just when I thought I was over you I click ignore and you pop right back up into my life....:hug:

Main reason this forum has failed!
#5,805

Edited by BIG DAN

The reason they sold out is because they do not import "10's of thousands" of bikes. They are custom built by one builder throughout the process from beginning to end. The bikes are not on an assembly line with one guy doing one thing all day long. A work order comes in and a bike is built from the ground to test to crate by the same guy. His name goes on the work order so they know who buys the beer if the bike has issues. Yes, there is one guy that assembles the wiring harnesses to be put on the bikes and "he" has already had to buy numerous rounds at the pub for a turn signal fail.

Edited by BIG DAN

Now, back to the regular programming. Maybe I snapped! Bye again!

Companies like Service Power Sports (AKA. Service Honda), MPS and Maico. Work the same way but, the difference is they build and sell bikes knowing that they are not racing them in the professional ranks. And yet they sell out every year as well. the other thing is for all the lack of a better term, back yard mechanics building their own conversion of a CR or KX hybrid. There is no way to count them. I myself do not know that much about the Beta's. It is nice to see them give KTM, Husaberg and TM great competition. The big four, have been on top so long they are blind to see the rug being pulled out from under them by KTM, Husaberg, TM and now Beta's. I can not wait to see which will build the 500cc two stroke once again (KTM) or for the first time (Beta). Then they would have my full attention. Everyone of the manufactures had to start somewhere and the newer companies are starting out with all the new technology.

Go blow a doobie!
Get rid of all the fucked up post! I like you but thats a little fucked up if you keep bull shit posts and edit mine if you ask me. So Fuck it all to HELL!!!!

You can't really compare Service Honda and Beta. Service Honda assembles bikes from parts. Beta does actual engineering, builds engines from castings, welds up the frames, etc.

I wouldn't be holding my breath for a new 500cc MX two stroke. The market just isn't there. Market size is of critical importance for the big four. The euro companies do pay attention to the smaller market and that is the only reason a dirt worthy big bore dual sports exist. Ditto for the two strokes. They do still have the open class over there and that is why there are the 300cc smokers. I hope that I'm wrong, but I just don't think that the market is large enough to support a new 500cc two stroke engine.

You can't really compare Service Honda and Beta. Service Honda assembles bikes from parts. Beta does actual engineering, builds engines from castings, welds up the frames, etc.

I wouldn't be holding my breath for a new 500cc MX two stroke. The market just isn't there. Market size is of critical importance for the big four. The euro companies do pay attention to the smaller market and that is the only reason a dirt worthy big bore dual sports exist. Ditto for the two strokes. They do still have the open class over there and that is why there are the 300cc smokers. I hope that I'm wrong, but I just don't think that the market is large enough to support a new 500cc two stroke engine.
Hey....as long as anyone gives us a choice, I'm all for it. Screw the Jap companies, for bailing on us smokers. You got the guys in Europe building both thumpers and smokers, most of the euro bikes are more money, but I'll pay it if I don't have to ride a 4 skin

Status
Not open for further replies.