Other BETA Sales out in 4 months!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumb:BYOB program and the bikes have really made an impression. BETA-USA has no more 2014 models to sell to the USA market. Only bikes left are Enduro RR and RS four strokes. All I can say is WOW!!!!
No two strokes will be available to do the BYOB program until November-December. :pout:
Up-tite has two coming in and one is sold and the other has a deposit. :shocked:
Talk about market, they seem to be doing great!:clap:

Beta rocks :rocker:

I remember when KTM first came around in like 1983ish..... They only sold a few bikes an now look at them.

I was going to say the same thing but I didn't know when they started... not only were they a fledgling company but a european bike to boot. Not real popular with most people. You're right, NOW look at them.

Easy to sell it when you only import 4 bikes

Cough crf250r cough

Must be why they imported all 5 bikes the factory pushed out this year
Main reason this forum has failed!
#5,805

Edited by BIG DAN

The reason they sold out is because they do not import "10's of thousands" of bikes. They are custom built by one builder throughout the process from beginning to end. The bikes are not on an assembly line with one guy doing one thing all day long. A work order comes in and a bike is built from the ground to test to crate by the same guy. His name goes on the work order so they know who buys the beer if the bike has issues. Yes, there is one guy that assembles the wiring harnesses to be put on the bikes and "he" has already had to buy numerous rounds at the pub for a turn signal fail.

Edited by BIG DAN

Now, back to the regular programming. Maybe I snapped! Bye again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Main reason this forum has failed!
#5,805
Here we have a prime example and living proof that anal sex can create offspring. Look at this little ass hole!
You worthless little butt hole pirate don't know facts and just like to piss in everyones threads all the time, suck my old harry nut sack!

The reason they sold out is because they do not import "10's of thousands" of bikes. They are custom built by one builder throughout the process from beginning to end. The bikes are not on an assembly line with one guy doing one thing all day long. A work order comes in and a bike is built from the ground to test to crate by the same guy. His name goes on the work order so they know who buys the beer if the bike has issues. Yes, there is one guy that assembles the wiring harnesses to be put on the bikes and "he" has already had to buy numerous rounds at the pub for a turn signal fail.

Maybe one day when you get out of puberty, you will be able to afford the nicer things in life. Keep buying that shit you call a bike.
So, to you little faggot.... :finger: :finger:

Now, back to the regular programming. Maybe I snapped! Bye again!
this forum has failed?? Your part of it :thumb: join the ranks of losers :wave: let me know which sucessfull forum yore part of so I can join it. You let that little dweeb work you up over a bike. Come on p841. You're better than that.

this forum has failed?? Your part of it :thumb: join the ranks of losers :wave: let me know which sucessfull forum yore part of so I can join it. You let that little dweeb work you up over a bike. Come on p841. You're better than that.

trolloloco strikes again.
#5,806
Edited by BIG DAN
I'm not that worked up, it's just no matter what thread it is he enters, takes a dump and runs out. Lucky James didn't make me a mod, he would be one of the first boots in the ass I would have made an example of. Like that other dip shit that started his first thread looking for hand outs to fix his bike because he hit a tree and the his second post was to say derogatory remarks about another member with over 1,000 posts. And then there was Mr. Nasty who has been booted for long time, although it could have been Trolloco' twin.

Show some fucking respect every once and a while. :bonk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.