Best way to strap down the bike.

If I may quote Mr Gump... "Stupid is as stupid does"... just sayin! :prof:

And just as a side note.. as you said, even those that tend to "police" the forum make mistakes... you are correct, after all we are human BUT, to not care how you spell or use grammar is ignorance at it's finest!

I'll give you a hint..... :whistle:

:focus:

There you go ass u me ing that your the target. That is laughable. There are more than one of the police. Like a precinct of them.

Now!!!:focus:

There you go ass u me ing that your the target. That is laughable. There are more than one of the police. Like a precinct of them.

Now!!!:focus:

One more thing... no where did I personalize it by saying "I" or "ME"...

and by the way, it should say YOU'RE ... not YOUR..... YOU'RE welcome... :prof:

I think everyone ought to care enough to use their best spelling. I also think everyone else should leave that to the poster, though. Caring enough to ask for further explanation when the poster can't be understood should be enough criticism IMO.

I think everyone ought to care enough to use their best spelling. I also think everyone else should leave that to the poster, though. Caring enough to ask for further explanation when the poster can't be understood should be enough criticism IMO.
Knowing full and well that I make plenty of grammar and spelling mistakes, I have a hard time taking someone seriously when they mis-spell or use words where they don't belong, the thought that comes to mind is don't hurt yourself with that big word there :wink:

ahhh, maybe in May. I remember this great place in Fresno (Casa Canales) and one in Hanford that was also a bakery (Rubacalvas, was what I think it was called.) You guys ever eat at that grocery store in Guadalupe?

Knowing full and well that I make plenty of grammar and spelling mistakes, I have a hard time taking someone seriously when they mis-spell or use words where they don't belong, the thought that comes to mind is don't hurt yourself with that big word there :wink:

It really depends on how they are presenting it. I know a couple of men that are what you could term illiterate. I listen to them as closely as I do some of the most literate and accomplished people. You guys have read about some of the latter in fact. You certainly haven't heard of the other two. One of them has made things for his own use that another has patented. He doesn't mind, he has about twice as much money as I do, and I frankly have lots.

If it is ingorance at it's finest to be unable to spell or use grammar correctly, I would add that to pass by people such as those two would be the height of stupidity.

Last edited:
It really depends on how they are presenting it. I know a couple of men that are what you could term illiterate. I listen to them as closely as I do some of the most literate and accomplished people. You guys have read about some of the latter in fact. You certainly haven't heard of the other two. One of them has made things for his own use that another has patented. He doesn't mind, he has about twice as much money as I do, and I frankly have lots.

If it is ingorance at it's finest to be unable to spell or use grammar correctly, I would add that to pass buy people such as those two would be the height of stupidity.

If money is the goal then so be it, "to each his own" as they would say... As for me, I'd prefer NOT to be known as an idiot or ignorant regardless if I'm swimming in cash...

PS... I'm taking a wild guess that you planted that word to see if anyone would catch it and/or comment on it.

Bingo and Bingo... you're welcome. If not, you're welcome there too! :thumb:

now... :focus:

yeah lol,,,corrected that before you probably finished reading it there REZ. Now you can go over and correct "JAVALINA" to javelina. Oh, yeah and I still call those pigs, which they are not. NOPE, I didn't plant it, but "buy" was on my mind as I typed it.

I think if I waited for everything I know to be taught by people who are too strung up on the subjects of spelling and grammar I would have missed out on lots of things I hold to be more important to those and money, but given the choice of being awash in one or the other (literacy and cash) I will take cash. I sleep really, really well with that too.

Last edited: