Best way to strap down the bike.

yeah lol,,,corrected that before you probably finished reading it there REZ. Now you can go over and correct "JAVALINA" to javelina. Oh, yeah and I still call those pigs, which they are not. NOPE, I didn't plant it, but "buy" was on my mind as I typed it.

I think if I waited for everything I know to be taught by people who are too strung up on the subjects of spelling and grammar I would have missed out on lots of things I hold to be more important to those and money, but given the choice of being awash in one or the other (literacy and cash) I will take cash. I sleep really, really well with that too.

Point well taken... Believe me I don't "live" to find errors made, I just have a tendancy to find them... My career is in quality... give 1000 parts to an inspector to inspect with a handfull of bad parts thrown in... and if he/she takes the correct "true random sample" he/she WILL find a bad one.

Pretty sure the JavElina is in the swine family as are bears... I may be wrong AND HAVE NO PROBLEM being wrong... it's the follow up (relentless) bashing of it that tends to irk me.

As for the money vs grammar... as a choice sure I'd like to have the money too however I don't want to ignore my literacy either.

Point well taken... Believe me I don't "live" to find errors made, I just have a tendancy to find them... My career is in quality... give 1000 parts to an inspector to inspect with a handfull of bad parts thrown in... and if he/she takes the correct "true random sample" he/she WILL find a bad one.

Pretty sure the JavElina is in the swine family as are bears... I may be wrong AND HAVE NO PROBLEM being wrong... it's the follow up (relentless) bashing of it that tends to irk me.

As for the money vs grammar... as a choice sure I'd like to have the money too however I don't want to ignore my literacy either.

Neither are true pigs. Though I still call the javelinas pigs out of habit. We both had a shot at world where making a decent living and putting some away was possible and develope a vocabulary and everything that goes with it too. I just ended up being surprised at where I could learn things and who from. Made me sorry I had passed up other opportunities because I was judgemental.

So after reading all of the above posts for proper spelling and grammar, I have come to the conclusion that we are all now educated to the point of knowing how to strap down our bikes so we do not lose anymore on the road. I hope that I have not mizpelled any words in this post.

Casa canales :thinking: need to do some research and see if that is still around.

As for cash, pigs, literacy, strapping bikes down......... I think the only thing left out of this thread is the cr500af and it's full awesomeness! :smirk:

OK, here goes.... YOU WIN... not the match. not the game, just give it a rest!

NOW you ought to feel better.

One it was NEVER a contest. So there is NO winer!
Thanks!!!

I think everyone ought to care enough to use their best spelling. I also think everyone else should leave that to the poster, though. Caring enough to ask for further explanation when the poster can't be understood should be enough criticism IMO.

I do care, just not as much as the bitches that constantly bitch about it! Yes, words sound the same and the spelling is different, we have a thread for that. It's the constant I AM BETTER THAN YOU because I do this, that, and the other thing for a living. Or I interview people and when I see misspelled words I will not give them a second look. Most of you should know that this country was founded by illiterate people. Most of the things you use daily were invented by people that misspelled and had bad grammar.

So all I gotsta say is SO :f:ing what. WE and I mean WE all make mistakes in grammar and spelling. All that make a constant big deal out of can :f: off! I see it daily in Developers plans of multi million dollar communities, I don't make a big deal out of it, WE (all of us) are not PERFECT!!!

Not going to happen! You will only be able to dream about my dry sack across your pillow. I will be on-call for the County starting the 17th. If I was going to get a ride in (on your pillow) it would have to be this Sunday.