Beer

36 years ago when I found out I was going to be a father I decided my kid would not ever see me drunk. Oh, and the same week Floyd had tried to pickup two nuns we ran into while in a really bad state.
Floyd realized that just because drinking was out of the question, other debauchery wasn't

Beer is at a slow down and stand still. Need to keep my heart in check,s o the drinking "EVERY NIGHT" is done.

I quit drinking every night several years ago. I'm down to 10-12 beers on the weekend. I just saw my cardiologist yesterday and he gave me shit for drinking that much. I don't know if I can cut it down any less than that. This getting old shit sucks.
On the bright side, all the doctors I see don't seem to care that I am a pot smoker. So, I guess I'll keep on toking. :rocker:

I quit drinking every night several years ago. I'm down to 10-12 beers on the weekend. I just saw my cardiologist yesterday and he gave me shit for drinking that much. I don't know if I can cut it down any less than that. This getting old shit sucks.
On the bright side, all the doctors I see don't seem to care that I am a pot smoker. So, I guess I'll keep on toking. :rocker:
:hifive: me too Rolls with beer but not on a school night no more'
Now buying my first house at 41:eek::bonk: