Beer

My father in law (Germany) worked up to two weeks before he died. I was able to fly the wife and eldest just in time. He was against going to doctors, and prostate cancer crept up
And snatched his life. Was a blessing that the nurse at the hospital had said to my wife, if you want to see him alive, come now. She got there 5 days before he passed and was able to go home for those final days. Wife was very happy to be there for him and to help with arrangement. When I go, I hope it to be quick, and painless.

The saying in my father's side of the family is that the last thing we hear is the doctor saying "you seem just fine, pay on the way out." then we drop dead at the curb.

The saying in my father's side of the family is that the last thing we hear is the doctor saying "you seem just fine, pay on the way out." then we drop dead at the curb.
That almost happened with my dad23 years ago, at work, had a heart attack and knew he was in trouble, drove to the doctors near home, doc said you have stress and an angina attack, go home put your feet up and relax, he then drove straight to the hosi and had a bypass 2 or 3 days later and was given 8-10 years on it, 23 years later he's away but those docs can sure make the wrong call sometimes huh.

That almost happened with my dad23 years ago, at work, had a heart attack and knew he was in trouble, drove to the doctors near home, doc said you have stress and an angina attack, go home put your feet up and relax, he then drove straight to the hosi and had a bypass 2 or 3 days later and was given 8-10 years on it, 23 years later he's away but those docs can sure make the wrong call sometimes huh.

I was told when my Son was 5 that he had a tumor near his brain,and there was nothing they could do. Then the next hospital was we'll remove it and see. Then it's "Rhabdomyosarcoma" and he has a 5% chance. 90 days later, oops, some sort of nerval sheath tumor(benign), he's good to go. :crazy: