Beer

36 years ago when I found out I was going to be a father I decided my kid would not ever see me drunk. Oh, and the same week Floyd had tried to pickup two nuns we ran into while in a really bad state.
I have hardly ever been "drunk" in a long while. But have a beer or three a night just needs to halt for a moment.:prof:
I quit drinking every night several years ago. I'm down to 10-12 beers on the weekend. I just saw my cardiologist yesterday and he gave me shit for drinking that much. I don't know if I can cut it down any less than that. This getting old shit sucks.
On the bright side, all the doctors I see don't seem to care that I am a pot smoker. So, I guess I'll keep on toking. :rocker:
Being that I retire on the 10th, I might have a puff or two more than once a year now. I just have to be in a padded room for it. And getting old isn't as bad as being busted up or sick.
:hifive: me too Rolls with beer but not on a school night no more'
Now buying my first house at 41:eek::bonk:
Nice, going to be tagging Shelly in every room I bet. :lol:

I have hardly ever been "drunk" in a long while. But have a beer or three a night just needs to halt for a moment.:prof:

Being that I retire on the 10th, I might have a puff or two more than once a year now. I just have to be in a padded room for it. And getting old isn't as bad as being busted up or sick.

Nice, going to be tagging Shelly in every room I bet. :lol:

I won't really retire, but Oct 1 is the agreed date of sale for the largest part of my business. I will be about 3 days a month after that. I have liked every type of job I have ever had and have loved running my small business. It has loved me back. Honestly saying I am done with it is like ending a happy relationship more than retiring. Age catches us all though.

I won't really retire, but Oct 1 is the agreed date of sale for the largest part of my business. I will be about 3 days a month after that. I have liked every type of job I have ever had and have loved running my small business. It has loved me back. Honestly saying I am done with it is like ending a happy relationship more than retiring. Age catches us all though.

Good for you. I'm on the same retirement plan as 2strokeSteve89