Anyone down for a weight loss challenge?

James

Staff member
All this laying around and doing nothing, while still eating a lot, is making me "bulk" up. :bonk: I need to get back into an exercise routine el pronto.
I'm 5'9" was 225 now at 215. That is a lean, mean 215 of twisted steal and sex appeal :smirk: :lol:
:lol: What ever makes you feel better. :P

All this laying around and doing nothing, while still eating a lot, is making me "bulk" up. :bonk: I need to get back into an exercise routine el pronto.

:lol: What ever makes you feel better. :P

You need to add a muscle man / gun show avatar! :lol:

What about it did you change? The MTB is helping too I would imagine.
MTB does help, but threw out all the junk food and eat more salads and chicken and fish. Backed way off on the soda, maybe 1 or 2 a week now.

MTB does help, but threw out all the junk food and eat more salads and chicken and fish. Backed way off on the soda, maybe 1 or 2 a week now.

I need to take up MTBing and give up the beer like Buckrun did.

James

Staff member
I completely changed my diet at the beginning of the year. No more fast food (except Subway :smirk:), beer, soda, and coffee (the hardest thing to give up) :bonk: Gave up junk food for yogurt, bananas, apples, string cheese, and mixed nuts.

I completely changed my diet at the beginning of the year. No more fast food (except Subway :smirk:), beer, soda, and coffee (the hardest thing to give up) :bonk: Gave up junk food for yogurt, bananas, apples, string cheese, and mixed nuts.

I would have thought you would have had your fill of mixed-up nuts around here James??

:thumb: Thanks to a mishap a couple years ago, my knees aren't that great either. Which is why I only "run" on an elliptical machine, less impact on the joints.:ride:
Yes, I have been stepping up on my MTB by running a gear higher when climbing. I hate running, but it gets the heart rate up and burns the Cals.

Yes, I have been stepping up on my MTB by running a gear higher when climbing. I hate running, but it gets the heart rate up and burns the Cals.

get a good MTB and go out ride to the trails and hit that stuff then ride home :thumb:

I need to take my own advice :lol: