Fallen Andrew McGarity - Our Australian Brother

Welcome Joe! :aussie:

Andrew left a legendary impression upon us all in one way or another. His love for motorcycles and his even greater love for life will forever continue to mold me as a human being. The courage and strength he showed us was second to none, his wisdom was generous and his kindness was without end.

Daaaum M33:shocked: is this really from you? All poetic, sentimental and serious? THAT is how much Andrew has affected some of us here, because M33 really only talks and thinks about boobs, bikes and ass. Just more proof how Andrew made an impression on some of us.

Glad your here Joe and Laurel.:clap::thumb: I think it is really cool how you've found us, Andrew's spirit is running through all of us here connecting and that's really cool. Even though I didnt know him, I KNOW he would be smiling now to see us here in the US connecting with his friends and brother on the other side of the world. Thanks for posting up here. Please stick around and share what you feel fit. I do look forward to pics from the bike and car show.

Laurel, we need more women here, please stick around. Do you ride? Just curious. And if your a guy Laurel, that's ok too. Welcome to you both!:cheers:

Joe, those are awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing and tell Steve awesome job for making that bike shine and showing for Andrew.

:thumb: