Fallen Andrew McGarity - Our Australian Brother

Im all teary eyed now and distracted. Im just trying to focus on my weekend ahead but keep thinking about Andrew. Andrew, the guy I never knew but have thought of more then some I do know! Go figure:noidea:

You all are a great group of peeps here. Im proud to know and ride with a lot of you (so far:smirk:) and I love that I can go to this website and feel connected and accepted, always. Even with some of my snotty sarcasm you all still are supportive and smart ass alike.

Thanks for sharing this James. It is good to know Andrew's Brother and friends know who we are and hopefully will stay in touch on the site.

And also, thanks again to all of you who helped build this plaque. What a great job you all did. I SO wanted to go on the ride to place the plaque but, as usual that time of year I had other commitments.

Im all teary eyed now and distracted. Im just trying to focus on my weekend ahead but keep thinking about Andrew. Andrew, the guy I never knew but have thought of more then some I do know! Go figure:noidea:

You all are a great group of peeps here. Im proud to know and ride with a lot of you (so far:smirk:) and I love that I can go to this website and feel connected and accepted, always. Even with some of my snotty sarcasm you all still are supportive and smart ass alike.

Thanks for sharing this James. It is good to know Andrew's Brother and friends know who we are and hopefully will stay in touch on the site.

And also, thanks again to all of you who helped build this plaque. What a great job you all did. I SO wanted to go on the ride to place the plaque but, as usual that time of year I had other commitments.
Yeah, Put all the :gayfight: aside that most of these guys on here do and there is some pretty cool peeps here. :ride:

Im all teary eyed now and distracted. Im just trying to focus on my weekend ahead but keep thinking about Andrew. Andrew, the guy I never knew but have thought of more then some I do know! Go figure:noidea: Me too!

You all are a great group of peeps here. Im proud to know and ride with a lot of you (so far:smirk:) and I love that I can go to this website and feel connected and accepted, always. Even with some of my snotty sarcasm you all still are supportive and smart ass alike. This means you are part of the family.

Thanks for sharing this James. It is good to know Andrew's Brother and friends know who we are and hopefully will stay in touch on the site. Ditto!

I feel you there, all that couldn't attend the planting ceremony feel the same.

Andrew's brother Stephen first contacted me early this morning and I got this reply a little bit ago, thought it was best to share. Sometimes we don't realize the impact a small deed can have on someone across the world. :thumb:

Very nice... I got a little teary eyed just reading it...

Good job Gang. A very good job indeed :thumb:

Hey everyone Joe here, I sent the email thanking you all for the tribute to Andrew McGarity, James suggested I join the group and here I am!!

Andrews brother Steve is taking Andrews diesel Enfield to a car and bike show on the weekend (if the rain stops) I will get some pictures and post them for everyone to see.

Cheers :aussie:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Hey everyone Joe here, I sent the email thanking you all for the tribute to Andrew McGarity, James suggested I join the group and here I am!!

Andrews brother Steve is taking Andrews diesel Enfield to a car and bike show on the weekend (if the rain stops) I will get some pictures and post them for everyone to see.

Cheers
Awesome! Great to hear from you. Love to see photos!
Our deepest condolences... -BIG DAN

Welcome on the board "brother from across and under the pond".

This is great that you joined up and can keep us all in touch with what is going on over there, or is that down under. Welcome to the forum. :thumb:

Welcome to the site and we look forward to seeing those pictures.:wave: :aussie:

James

Staff member
Here's another email:

Hi I am a Friend of Andrews, not a member, would like, if possible for admin to add to the thread for Andrews memory.

He was a dear friend, mourned deeply, missed daily:-(
The Pain was too great, he succumbed to it.
I am so glad and would like to thank all the DBA memebers who made the memorial plaque for him, gone but NOT Forgotten by any of us who knew him.
A wondeful funny caring and charming friend,
Laurel in Aus

To any of Andrew's friends and/or family, you guys are more than welcome to create an account, even if it's just to post in this thread. :thumb:

Welcome Joe :cheers: As you have no doubt long suspected, Andrew left a mark with us. His diesel bike was particularly awesome. Hope you stick around.

Welcome Joe! :aussie:

Andrew left a legendary impression upon us all in one way or another. His love for motorcycles and his even greater love for life will forever continue to mold me as a human being. The courage and strength he showed us was second to none, his wisdom was generous and his kindness was without end.