Pro Anaheim 1 Supercross 2014

Gotta say, I loved seeing Reed ride well. He looks way more comfortable than he did last year and hopefully he'll continue to ride like that and bring a few wins home.

As for JS7, not going to lie, I was happy he crashed out. I've never been a fan of him. When I met him (which was years ago) he had this condescending "I'm better than everyone" attitude. To be honest, he was kind of an ass, and I haven't liked him ever since. Maybe he's better about that now, but I won't ever be a fan of him. At least he makes the races entertaining.

Gotta say, I loved seeing Reed ride well. He looks way more comfortable than he did last year and hopefully he'll continue to ride like that and bring a few wins home.

As for JS7, not going to lie, I was happy he crashed out. I've never been a fan of him. When I met him (which was years ago) he had this condescending "I'm better than everyone" attitude. To be honest, he was kind of an ass, and I haven't liked him ever since. Maybe he's better about that now, but I won't ever be a fan of him. At least he makes the races entertaining.
Nah, I don't think he will ever change. I have never been a fan of his. James points to Poto's interviews and calls him a punk:shocked: I think Jimbo has always been way worse:bonk:

@turdsplatter

:finger:

I can read just fine when I'm not driving down the Hiway trying to text you, read DBA, and pull pictures of you from the Internet at 70 mph.

:stirthepot: