Pro Anaheim 1 Supercross 2014

How could he have finished more laps than the guys behind him:thinking:. When he didnt even finish. At the time of his wreck there were at least 3 laps left, meaning he didnt even finish:prof:. So for sure he got at least 1 point for getting into the main.

It is quite obvious that I dont like the guy:finger:. He is wreckless:thinking:. Well thats not totally the right word. Careless thats a better word. And rides beyond what he is capable of controlling. And I dont care if he isnt a rookie trying to make a name for himself. Sure the object is to win the race. But in order to win you need to finish in front. If he would have gotten back on that bike. Bent bars and all. He likely would have finished higher than dead last, and scored more points. Now if he had been injured sure dont get back on the bike. But we have all seen him get back on the bike when he probably should not have due to injury and a messed up bike. He is far from professional in manner and is letting his fans, and more importantly his sponsors by quitting when there was no reason to quit.
I usually don't get into this, but here goes. I have always liked his "go for broke" attitude towards racing, but thought at the end of the day, he was kind of a baby about things, but that is a subject for a different thread. In this case, he did not finish dead last but finished 4 or five spaces ahead of that. I'm thinking this is because the others below him did not complete as many laps. But am not sure how many points you get for that far down. Somebody wanna comment on that?

Im over it now:thinking::devil:. Im looking forward to this weekends race to see how good of a crash we can see him do. Hell who knows. Maybe he might even win. He is just an arrogant punk:prof:.

I usually don't get into this, but here goes. I have always liked his "go for broke" attitude towards racing, but thought at the end of the day, he was kind of a baby about things, but that is a subject for a different thread. In this case, he did not finish dead last but finished 4 or five spaces ahead of that. I'm thinking this is because the others below him did not complete as many laps. But am not sure how many points you get for that far down. Somebody wanna comment on that?
Well, I am not going to read it to you like a bedtime story. You didn't appreciate it last time:wink: So instead of asking you to go back a page and click on the link I already posted:picard: here you go my fine cooking little buddy:burger:

http://results.amasupercross.com/xml/SX/events/S1405/S1F1POINTS.pdf

Last edited:

James

Staff member
How could he have finished more laps than the guys behind him:thinking:. When he didnt even finish. At the time of his wreck there were at least 3 laps left, meaning he didnt even finish:prof:. So for sure he got at least 1 point for getting into the main.

It is quite obvious that I dont like the guy:finger:. He is wreckless:thinking:. Well thats not totally the right word. Careless thats a better word. And rides beyond what he is capable of controlling. And I dont care if he isnt a rookie trying to make a name for himself. Sure the object is to win the race. But in order to win you need to finish in front. If he would have gotten back on that bike. Bent bars and all. He likely would have finished higher than dead last, and scored more points. Now if he had been injured sure dont get back on the bike. But we have all seen him get back on the bike when he probably should not have due to injury and a messed up bike. He is far from professional in manner and is letting his fans, and more importantly his sponsors by quitting when there was no reason to quit.
I believe this is what you're looking for.
http://results.amasupercross.com/xml/SX/events/S1405/S1F1RES.pdf

Josh Hill, Jimmy Albertson, Matt Goerke, Ivan Tedesco, and Vince Friese all had less laps than Stewart.

Did anyone crash out before he did? If so he finished more laps then they did so he finished ahead of them so he got more points then they did.

You quoted Geek though...
Who's on first:confused:

Yea, I know your link is different than the one I posted. Based on the fact that you qouted my reading comprehension comment in your BTW quote, I thought you thought it was aimed at you.

Butt:moon:, it was in fact aimed at cluelessRack:poke:as it appears his reading comprehension skils are lacking as he was not able to decipher for himself the fact you were calling Poto an arrogant punk. Incorrectly I amy add as a commentary note:stick::forman::P

I now have a headache and need to go lie down:faint: