Pro Anaheim 1 Supercross 2014

That's what makes the "lites" class more interesting to watch for me. Usually Forward to roger. Stc fitting on high pressure oil pump. Was his problem. Very common. Kyle never called back. Usually more guys racing closer together up front and willing to make "aggressive" passes. Will see how this year plays out as a lot of those guys have jumped up to the bigger bikes.
:thumb:
:thumb:

I really wish JS7 would just finish being a quitter and never get back on the bike again. After Saturdays get off which really wasnt that bad. He didnt even go look at the bike to see if it was still ride able. He just had a huge temper tantrum and damn near ran off back to his trailer. I dont like the guy to begin with. But I respected him for his talent. Now he has lost some of his talent. And possibly on the verge of washed up. (still rides faster than me) But after not even trying to get back on the bike. He will be lucky to still have a sponsor. I know if I was a sponsor and my rider didnt even try to get back up on the bike. He wouldnt be sponsored by me anymore.

I really wish JS7 would just finish being a quitter and never get back on the bike again. After Saturdays get off which really wasnt that bad. He didnt even go look at the bike to see if it was still ride able. He just had a huge temper tantrum and damn near ran off back to his trailer. I dont like the guy to begin with. But I respected him for his talent. Now he has lost some of his talent. And possibly on the verge of washed up. (still rides faster than me) But after not even trying to get back on the bike. He will be lucky to still have a sponsor. I know if I was a sponsor and my rider didnt even try to get back up on the bike. He wouldnt be sponsored by me anymore.
his bars were pretty bent
but Chandler didn't give a shit :smirk:
6808836817_a08e9a3891_o.jpg

James

Staff member
It was pretty obvious that his bars were trashed, no need to pick up the bike to see that
his bars were pretty bent
but Chandler didn't give a shit :smirk:
6808836817_a08e9a3891_o.jpg
Was that during a SX or MX event.....

See thats the kind of true grit riders like JS7 are lacking. My biggest bitch is that he didnt even try. He just walked off. Now if he would have atleast tried. That would have earned him more points for the series. And respect points for the fans. But he didnt try. He just stormed off like a big baby.

See thats the kind of true grit riders like JS7 are lacking. My biggest bitch is that he didnt even try. He just walked off. Now if he would have atleast tried. That would have earned him more points for the series. And respect points for the fans. But he didnt try. He just stormed off like a big baby.
Any pics of the bent bars?

I think I saw a photo of them on Face Book. But I cannot confirm it was his bike. The bars in the photo the clutch side were tweeked pretty good. But Ive finished desert races with worse..

js7 was on the charge,he rode a great race till his get-off,what i respect about him is that he goes for it,and that is imo what gets him in trouble sometimes.it sucks because he cant seem to get a break. riding at that level,no one should expect him to ride with a jacked up bike,just likely to get hurt bad.I saw a frustrated champion giving his all.