Pro Anaheim 1 Supercross 2014

Just because he cant get a break. Are you kidding me. That guy is his own worst enemy. Sure everybody wants to win. Especially if you were as close to the front as he WAS. There were still like 3-4 laps left with plenty of other opportunities. The guy is a premadonna, and when it doesnt work out he quits.

James

Staff member
Just because he cant get a break. Are you kidding me. That guy is his own worst enemy. Sure everybody wants to win. Especially if you were as close to the front as he WAS. There were still like 3-4 laps left with plenty of other opportunities. The guy is a premadonna, and when it doesnt work out he quits.
What does he have to prove? Supercross is hard enough with a perfectly setup bike, why risk more injuries trying to ride a trashed bike? He isn't a young rookie looking to prove himself anymore.

What does he have to prove? Supercross is hard enough with a perfectly setup bike, why risk more injuries trying to ride a trashed bike? He isn't a young rookie looking to prove himself anymore.
it might have something to do with the fact that he has failed to finish the last 3-4 SX Seasons yet always comes in promising championships, he's currently down 25 points.

Always have, always will. Have you seen Weathergeek ride:popcorn:
I ride with my pink feather boa wrapped around my neck.:jawdrop: At least it is better than being ridden and having someone push in your stool for you.:moon::wave: I have definitely lost a lot, not that I ever had much to begin with. :banghead: :cripple:But still love to ride. BTW, Mr. Turtle Dick.:finger::ninja::forman::busted: I will ride till I can't anymore as slow as that might be.:thumb:

Last edited:
I ride with my pink feather boa wrapped around my neck.:jawdrop: At least it is better than being ridden and having someone push in your stool for you.:moon::wave: I have definitely lost a lot, not that I ever had much to begin with. :banghead: :cripple:But still love to ride. BTW, Mr. Turtle Dick.:finger::ninja::forman::busted: I will ride till I can't anymore as slow as that might be.:thumb:
That's Mrs. Turtle Dick to you and I can push my own stool in, thank you.......wait, what?:eek:

You make the main, you get a point. He finished more laps than the guys behind him did.

How could he have finished more laps than the guys behind him:thinking:. When he didnt even finish. At the time of his wreck there were at least 3 laps left, meaning he didnt even finish:prof:. So for sure he got at least 1 point for getting into the main.

It is quite obvious that I dont like the guy:finger:. He is wreckless:thinking:. Well thats not totally the right word. Careless thats a better word. And rides beyond what he is capable of controlling. And I dont care if he isnt a rookie trying to make a name for himself. Sure the object is to win the race. But in order to win you need to finish in front. If he would have gotten back on that bike. Bent bars and all. He likely would have finished higher than dead last, and scored more points. Now if he had been injured sure dont get back on the bike. But we have all seen him get back on the bike when he probably should not have due to injury and a messed up bike. He is far from professional in manner and is letting his fans, and more importantly his sponsors by quitting when there was no reason to quit.