Amatuer Amature Racing 2012

Jft- Sorry having website troubles. But man that sounds crazy never heard of this coke suryup stuff, sounds pretty intresting. Does it like trash your bike though? And nice sponser list too!

Well, for me the 20 and 21st are my first 2 rounds. My dad drove up there to check out the building but it was fenced it, but I did grab some pics of the outside :prof:
It dosnet mess up your bike unless you fall, then its nasty and sticky. Its spelled SPONSOR hhah

Moved up to A class!!! ....FINALLY!!!! YES! :D :D (but my first race of the season results were, ummm less then optimal. haha)
lookin' at Loretta's again this year hopefully! will I see you there yamadogyz?

Onedreams year
Turn A class
Ride for Factory Husquvarna :smirk:
Take 3nd in women's B at lorettas again
Goon it up in schoolboy and not make the main
Procrastinate as much as possible and use the :cool: emoticon as much as possible

YES!!! but that first DONE! as of January 14th 2012, I am an A class rider !!! YES!!! SO EXCITED!!! (Now my dad can't threaten to kick my ass as much as he used to!)
factory Husquvarna... :puke:
3rd... let's set the bar higher maybe. I know I can do better!!!
Never racing a schoolboy again in my life! (I don't know, maybe)
annndd.. YES! I'm doing that right now. I'm supposed to be going to the gym :)

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Moved up to A class!!! ....FINALLY!!!! YES! :D :D (but my first race of the season results were, ummm less then optimal. haha)
lookin' at Loretta's again this year hopefully! will I see you there yamadogyz?
Not running LLQs this year, all district and I don't wanna pay an AMA fee for one race this year. But wicked job!

Ray why are you avoiding chat?

You afraid of a random Maico bro?

BAM 490!
DSC00330.jpg