Amatuer Amature Racing 2012

So, this is nothing more than a thread to ask all the local competitors out there what the season plans are for 2012! Tracks, classes, points, sponsers, whatever you wanna throw around. Not limited to just competitors, errbody, come one come all! :wave:

My dads pumped over another wicked season, which starts in a little more than a month. I'm starting out with a few indoor rounds in 250C and some schoolboy for testing the waters for additional classes. (Summit Indoor MX) Then move on to outdoor, and were hoping to get in a total of 35 rounds all in all since my mom is going back to school to become a doctor (Advanced practice nurse now). The bike is going to get some standered work until then too. So far, the definate sponser backing through factory application is going to be Silkolene, SMX Optics, and NoToil. Hopefully I can get in a couple more before the New Years. :thumb:

PS- I also pulled 148/339 in 5 rounds of 250C last year, I'm thinking... Top 10?

I may be hitting a few Off-Road rounds in 2012.:noidea: Maybe the Summer Night series.

Sponsors? - CDA Racing & CTR:thumb: Anyone else want to sponsor an old, fat, slow dude?

great stuff YD.... Gl with the 2012 season... keep us informed

I will for sure, I'm dying to get in some practice. I want to get my dad to take me back up to Ram Jam for some training before summit but I don't know if he will go for it if I don't have anyone to go with :/

nah imma run 250c. hopefully i can find some one to help but probly just gunna be my part time job. haha
250C LLQs is pretty hard anyway, good luck out there man. Sponsers are usually pretty supportive, check the local shops and see who can provide a little help and who can't. It's a journey in it's own, I wouldn't say its hard but you gotta know where to start :thumb: