Amatuer Amature Racing 2012

I may be hitting a few Off-Road rounds in 2012.:noidea: Maybe the Summer Night series.

Sponsors? - CDA Racing & CTR:thumb: Anyone else want to sponsor an old, fat, slow dude?

Hell no. I need my own sponsors. I can barely afford my own riding let alone racing.

Perhaps its a false sense of confidence, but I honestly feel like after being in the top 5 twice, and never outside the top 10, if I work at the mistakes I've made and manage to keep my head clear of all the other B.S in life, I have the capability to win races.

Thats my racing goal for 2012, and its what I'm going to commit to

Perhaps its a false sense of confidence, but I honestly feel like after being in the top 5 twice, and never outside the top 10, if I work at the mistakes I've made and manage to keep my head clear of all the other B.S in life, I have the capability to win races.

Thats my racing goal for 2012, and its what I'm going to commit to
That's a great goal Sean, sounds pretty doable :thumb: Your pretty good anyhow, you will nail it

This season should be fun. Not really much of a season in terms of chasing points for any series. We are racing the AMRA series like always since it's so close. There are a lot of other series that we are planning on racing. Nat'l H&H, Nat'l enduro, WORCS, WEST CHEC, WEBE, NMDRC, RMEC & some other close local races:thumb:. Just want to skip around and do select races. If we can get everything together in sept. we want to go race the GNCC in unadilla. It would be one hell of a drive, but it would be a great time. Main sponsor's: Mom & Dad, ZR1 suspension and ON ANY MOTO.

This season is going to be a good one!!
Main sponsors: Kawasaki of Simi Valley, Big Gun Exhaust, AXO, FTWCO, Pro Model Helmets, Herrera Racing, Saddleman, The Shop, Johnny Angel Chop Shop, Dodge Bros Racing, A&A Racing, Dirtbikeaddicts.com, Kodinko's Automotive, Loudmouth MX, Agent Smith Racing, and Pit Pro.
The race of the year is January 13&14 in Vegas, It's a concrete indoor track that they put coke syrup on (STICKYYY) The next race is San Jose indoor, which is held at the Santa Clara County fair grounds in SJ. The dates of the race are March 30th(my bday) and March 31th. The track is the smallest in the country and its SLICK, with no coke syrup being put down. Next up is Willow Springs, it is a Half Mile banked Cushion that is FAST (90-100mph) I will be racing all motorcycle events at Ventura Raceway, which is a High Banked 5/8 mile Cushion and Most of the races at my personal favorite track, The Southern California Flat Track Association at Perris Raceway, which is a 1/4 mile Cushion. I will be racing a few AMA Grand National Championship (GNC) races, which will probably all be in California. I will be most likely be at the Sacramento Mile on July 28th, and the Pamona Half Mile, which is the Series finale which takes place on October 13th. I might attend the Santa Rosa Mile on September 30th and the round that is still up in the air on October 6th. Well, thats pretty much my year. I might make the drive to Lodi Cycle Bowl, which is a 1/4 mile Blue Groove in Northern California and might make a few rounds at the local speedways (IMS, Victorville, Orange Show) and I will ride the VCMC Qualifire in May and a few other D37 events.

Onedreams year
Turn A class
Ride for Factory Husquvarna :smirk:
Take 3nd in women's B at lorettas again
Goon it up in schoolboy and not make the main
Procrastinate as much as possible and use the :cool: emoticon as much as possible

This season should be fun. Not really much of a season in terms of chasing points for any series. We are racing the AMRA series like always since it's so close. There are a lot of other series that we are planning on racing. Nat'l H&H, Nat'l enduro, WORCS, WEST CHEC, WEBE, NMDRC, RMEC & some other close local races:thumb:. Just want to skip around and do select races. If we can get everything together in sept. we want to go race the GNCC in unadilla. It would be one hell of a drive, but it would be a great time. Main sponsor's: Mom & Dad, ZR1 suspension and ON ANY MOTO.
Unidilla is New York, pass through Ohio and we will have to do some riding! That sounds really great man, sounds like a spectacular season, and a new bike

Unidilla is New York, pass through Ohio and we will have to do some riding! That sounds really great man, sounds like a spectacular season, and a new bike

Yea man, for sure! It would be fun to race snow shoe and millfield over the summer. how far are you from millfield?

Jft- Sorry having website troubles. But man that sounds crazy never heard of this coke suryup stuff, sounds pretty intresting. Does it like trash your bike though? And nice sponser list too!

Well, for me the 20 and 21st are my first 2 rounds. My dad drove up there to check out the building but it was fenced it, but I did grab some pics of the outside :prof: