125 89 YZ125

I just sold the TTR90 a couple hours ago, so I think I have around 10 now. And while that assertion may or may not be true, I would rather have 10 bikes than 2. I can think of at least 3-4 different reasons to have 3-4 different bikes available for use.

But here's the real question - WTF would I tinker with if I had 2 brand new bikes? I need to have a motorcycle in a state of disrepair in my life!

Trust me. With a kid riding and racing there will be plenty of things to tinker with.

5 all run 3 have less than 30 hrs. One has a leaky injector and one needs tires. Other than that there’s nothing to do. Eeenie meenie miney mo pick a bike and fkn go

Is this a bike quantity thread now?

I have 9 total, they all run but my project bike (Mom's 73 Yamaha 125 AT1 Enduro) which I just rebuilt the carb and now need to flush all the fluids and clean up the tank.

Bike for every riding application.

With some luck and a delivery from RMATV I might be able to have this thing running this weekend.
But I dont have a manual and was wondering what the float setting was supposed to be. Then once I looked at it I wondered HOW does one set the float in this thing?
100_3296r.JPG