87?ish K5 blazer build

1926816_603466559734289_240981259_n.jpg

Aluminum fab valve covers.

1798576_603466849734260_1724962532_n.jpg

Wheels and tires mounted.(Chitty cameras)

Floor of blazer is finally done. Hope to get the body on the frame tomorrow.

What tire pressure do you run in those tires? Is flatter better like a rock crawler or????

Not sure if I missed it or not. But, I was wondering if you are putting in any roll cage at all? I think it would be a good idea. I don't think you would tear it down that far if you were not going to put a cage in it. I think those ExoSkeletons look pretty cool.

What tire pressure do you run in those tires? Is flatter better like a rock crawler or????

Well, These probably won't be the tires i race with.... But tire pressures are usually low
Not sure if I missed it or not. But, I was wondering if you are putting in any roll cage at all? I think it would be a good idea. I don't think you would tear it down that far if you were not going to put a cage in it. I think those ExoSkeletons look pretty cool.

Yeah, It will have a race cague, ... Light as possible

Last summer I was walking home from work. When I saw this rig in a parking lot. You would never beleive who's rig it was. It was none other than the BIG FOOT rig. Apparrently the driver of the rig is from the area. I wanted to ask about the truck but decided not to.