RM125 79 rm125 project

Gonna make one more small clean up mod. Take some fine scotch brite to the rims and swing arm. I wanna shine em up. I'd like to spray the rims black. Hmmm. Just maybe. I don't wanna spray the spokes. Remove the Suzuki logo sticker from the swing arm too. Gotta clean up the shocks too. My main concern was getting the beast alive. Now that its done...time to make it SHINE! :)

Can anyone toss me some words of wisdom? I need some pointers on adjusting the jets on my Carb. I talked to some1 about it and he said that the jets were giving me problems due to not being able to kick my engine over with just a kick or two. I have to constantly kick and kick to turn it over.

Compression feels great.
if your plug looks choco milk color you should be good... if its dark you go leaner, light go richer.. what are you mixing your gas at? I posted a thread names 'questions about jetting', James gave me a link to the best jetting and mixing info you could possibly read.. click on view all my topics, and read it :D

if your plug looks choco milk color you should be good... if its dark you go leaner, light go richer.. what are you mixing your gas at? I posted a thread names 'questions about jetting', James gave me a link to the best jetting and mixing info you could possibly read.. click on view all my topics, and read it :D
Plug looks like choco. But I'll look into your topics and read. Thanks again!