500cc's of Glory on youtube

You do not ride tracks? So why are you trying to make it appear like I have no idea of what I saying hear.? :picard: Did you watch the videos? Did you think they were entertaining? Do they not show that the CR500 and KX500's capabilities of raceing on motocross tracks? Against modern four strokes?
Brap

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 9
This just amazes me to no end. People post video's of what ever they like. Then they get commpliments and likes for doing it. It could be some random dude starting his bike for the first time. I post a thread to show how well the 500cc two strokes can truely be on motocross tracks and get nothing but crap from those who just don't like to see two strokes in general..

This just amazes me to no end. People post video's of what ever they like. Then they get commpliments and likes for doing it. It could be some random dude starting his bike for the first time. I post a thread to show how well the 500cc two strokes can truely be on motocross tracks and get nothing but crap from those who just don't like to see two strokes in general..

Not true at all. I love my TE 250! :banana:

How about doing this If you do not own a 450 four stroke or a 500cc two stroke. Don't bother watching these videos> Cuz you were obviously to F***ing scared to ride one. But if you have owned or rode either the 500cc two strokes and raced them. Then you need to watch these. Where did I ever start calling anyone anything DEROGATORY? Just goes to show all of you are afraid of someone haveing better bikes than yours. Or the idea of someone lineing up next to you with a 500cc two stroke steel or AF. And haveing to eat the roost.

How about doing this If you do not own a 450 four stroke or a 500cc two stroke. Don't bother watching these videos> Cuz you were obviously to F***ing scared to ride one. But if you have owned or rode either the 500cc two strokes and raced them. Then you need to watch these. Where did I ever start calling anyone anything DEROGATORY? Just goes to show all of you are afraid of someone haveing better bikes than yours. Or the idea of someone lineing up next to you with a 500cc two stroke steel or AF. And haveing to eat the roost.
What abouta 650?

Come one man, No one here is knocking you. There is not one person on this forum that wouldn't own a 500cc 2 stroke. There are a few that actually do own them. The deal is, Not everyone can ride a 500 as hard as they want to ride. You keep forcing that the 500 is the BEST bike ever built. Alot of riding is what you are comfortable on. Not everyone wants get wore out in a few laps or miles trying to hang on. Alot of guys like to ride all day/full race. Just chill...